TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

ChrisHanKwansivus Gift Exchange 2012!

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gifts acquired and ready for sending. My giftee is something of an enigma so the present is a bit random but hopefully they'll like it.

In other news, I discovered that you're not allowed to mail liquor to the USA so I'll just have to enjoy that part of the gift on their behalf...

Jem! That's truly, truly, truly outrageous!

(You knew someone was going to say it....)

I'm waiting on one more thing, then my package will go out, out, out... and, if the U.S. Postal Service is really on its game that day, eventually end up at a TPR member's house/apartment/condo/cave/Unibomber-style shack.

But wait Gregg... There's more .. Give it a day or two...

Via Bean Connolly= Cammy I hope you enjoyed your gifts as much as I enjoyed picking them out.

Via Me= Gregg= MOAR

Via Kristin Connolly= My secret santa will probably have to wait for obnoxious international shipping.

-chris "hope you guys enjoy the gifts as much as we enjoyed picking them out" con

The items I bought my secret santa are taking forever to get to me. I wanted to have them come to me so I can send them out because I do not want them to know who they are from and I wanted to personally wrap them

Same here! Impatiently waiting for the gifts to show up so I can wrap them up and send them out! Perhaps I'm not patient enough for online shopping!

The items I bought my secret santa are taking forever to get to me. I wanted to have them come to me so I can send them out because I do not want them to know who they are from and I wanted to personally wrap them

Same here! Impatiently waiting for the gifts to show up so I can wrap them up and send them out! Perhaps I'm not patient enough for online shopping!

I know I am not patient enough for it now

To Whom It May Concern,

Your ChrisHanKwansivus gift is coming together one piece at a time.

We here at Picknyourseat Gift Headquarters expect to have the final pieces of the puzzle in place by Tuesday of next week.

We are certain that the wait will certainly be worth it!

Thank you and have a great weekend, but make sure to bundle up and hopefully you won't have to shovel any snow!

Hey guys I could use your opinion on something. I bought the first half of my gift from Cedar Point's Online Marketplace on Black Friday with an expected arrival date at my house today. On Wednesday I received a call saying my order was rung up wrong at that I was given $7.00 too much of a discount. They want me to pay this balance before they will ship my items to me.

Now where I come from, if a company screws up an order they don't make the customer pay the difference, they say "sorry for the inconvenience, thanks for doing business with us." I spoke with an employee today, who although very personable, told me the exact opposite. What do you guys think? Should I try and get in touch with some higher up? I personally feel that I they should drop the remaining balance and upgrade me to priority shipping to rectify the situation, otherwise I won't be getting my package until the 7th at the earliest, the date it is supposed to be on its way to my chosen person.

Any opinions welcome!