TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

ChrisHanKwansivus Gift Exchange 2012!

Anything Silver Dollar City Related!

That *might* be a little too specific being that it's probably not likely that you're secret Santa will leave near the park!

I'd suggest giving more general things that you like, as others have done.

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Secret Santa,

I am here to give you a few ideas about what I like, but please feel free to surprise me with anything you feel that a 41 year old roller coaster dork would be thrilled to open!

- Kit Kat candy bars made with Nestle Chocolate, (just in case someone from another country is my Secret Santa)

- Anything pertaining to the Montreal Expos, (baseball team that no longer exists, but still sells select merchandise)

- I am a gadget junkie, (not sure if there are many items $30.00 or under that would fit this category)

- I enjoy funny, (not vulgar) t-shirts in dark colors in size XL

Thank you Secret Santa and Happy ChrisHanKwansivus to you!

WOW what an interesting experience it is to shop for someone with whom you have never met! All you have to go on is what they post on the forums.

Thank god for Google Searches. I think I have managed to track a unexpected surprise.

Just got to make up my mind & it will be on its way in the next couple of days!

Merry Christmas

Happy Hananaka

Blessed Kwanza

Edited by AussieMum

I look forward to shopping for my person this weekend.

I just realized I never posted what I liked.

I like ANYTHING theme park related and have been limited in my explorations outside of the Southeast US, so I would love something from ANYWHERE!

My tshirt size is XL. Overall, I will LOVE anything fun and off the wall, too.

Anything Silver Dollar City Related!

That *might* be a little too specific being that it's probably not likely that you're secret Santa will leave near the park!

I'd suggest giving more general things that you like, as others have done.

You're right. I'm really not to picky. I love good wine lol. Anything roller coaster related. I also have a sense of humor so if you can make me laugh then bring it!

That said I've ordered my persons gifts already! I'm so excited for them to get them! I went a dollar over budget though! Please don't get mad.

^ "Victim."

Activating research and shopping mode here!

For whoever's unlucky enough to draw my name, just to reiterate (if it's not already too late), I like things to do with monorails (especially WDW's), Japan, and Ferrari. And if clothing is involved, size Large is usually a good bet.

Let the fun begin.

Just ordered my secret santa gifts. They should be on their way to my recipient soon and I really hope he/she likes them! And I guess they'll find out who sent them since they'll have my address on the packing slips. Now I have to take the girls shopping so they can pick out their secret santa gifts!

Don't forget to post pictures in here of what you receive!

EDIT to tell my recipient that I ordered from two different places so there should be two packages coming!

Edited by Brandy524

I've got a couple of exams this week, but I'll be headed out this weekend for my new friend's gift. If all goes well, it should be in my hands by Saturday, wrapped by Sunday, and at the Post Office by Monday. My new friend was very descriptive, and though they don't know me yet, thanks for that