TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

ChrisHanKwansivus Gift Exchange 2012!

Since our entire family is participating, here are all of our interests..

Chris (me!) Raptors! (I have no other interests whatsoever)

Bean (the baby!) cute raptors as well as friendly dinosaurs

Kristin (the awesome wife who puts up with us) absolutely nothing dinosaur related. If for some reason pinterest.com costs less than $25.00 dollars, she'd like that.

-chris "I'm sure this was of absolutely no help" con

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My interests:

I love movies particularly horror movies. Zombies are always good, but not a must.

I love practical gifts such as wrench sets, screwdriver sets, etc. I always lose these, so the more the merrier.

I love music, particularly rock/alternative.

I hate furry hats.

Thank you.

Hello everyone (but in particular my secret ChismaYULEhankwanisvus giver) My name is Jon, I'm 33, wear a size large in clothing, I collect rubber ducks (but good luck finding one i don't have), love Muppets, i have two kitties (that hate each other), I like black and white photography (especially sailing/water), and my favorite Disney princess is Maleficent.

If we're posting interests, I'm a chemistry nerd, I'm into all things random, owing to my curious and random mind, I like most kinds of movies and music, other than rap and horror and my t-shirt size is medium. I hope this helps!! If not, please surprise me with anything as I'm sure that would be equally great

Hi all & my secret Santa, Let me assist you,

I'm Janelle 45 divorced and have 2 kids Amber & Zac.

Until 2012 I had never left Australian Shores. My first trip was to Disneyland AMAZING and WCB. I loved KBF so much that anytime I hear someone going to Disneyland, I tell them they must take a day out to do KBF & try that famous Chicken!

2022929296_P2200269(640x480).jpg.fbdaa72e95a4b47cfd0e20d69f931246.jpg

Roundhouse Tour 2012 - A favourite part of WCB

Favourite Sport: Trampolining although I currently teach Acrobatics at a Dance Studio

I love live theatre, Musicals, Pantos, Drama

Movies - Musicals, Disney, Harry Potter, Kids, Sci-Fi

Books Authors: Stephen King, JK Rowling, Robert Ludlum etc

I like Rollercoaster but hate Lift hills

I have a sweet tooth - chocolates or candies from your region would be wonderful to share

I am a COKE girl!

I am currently on a get fit phase in preparation for.....

taking a Cruise to South Pacific on Rhapsody of the Sea Feb 2013 with Ambe Bambe

I will just be excited to receive a surprise! So be random Enjoy your shopping.

If you have Ambe Bambe try MICKEY OR package Jake up and send him!

Since our entire family is participating, here are all of our interests..

Chris (me!) Raptors! (I have no other interests whatsoever)

Bean (the baby!) cute raptors as well as friendly dinosaurs

Kristin (the awesome wife who puts up with us) absolutely nothing dinosaur related. If for some reason pinterest.com costs less than $25.00 dollars, she'd like that.

-chris "I'm sure this was of absolutely no help" con

Chris if I remember rightly you have been collecting Ducks from Big Mike, so therefor you do have at least one other interest

I guess since the names are about to be distributed, it's time for me to share some interests!

I love Halloween (even during the rest of the year), and especially the Nightmare before Christmas. Other non park related interests are zombies(Walking Dead!), Los Angeles Dodgers (despite last season), and musicals. Size large in t-shirts, etc. As for anything park related, I do tend to collect shot glasses and Millennium Force is my favorite coaster still to this day.

Looking forward to the fun of finding out who I get and picking out gifts!

This must be why my wife says I'm so hard to buy for.... I've been sitting here trying to think of "interests" to post, and I don't really have anything I think would be particularly helpful.

For what it's worth, I collect non-sports trading cards and cardboard candy boxes from the 1930s and '40s, and Disneyland items from the '50s and '60s (up through the 2000s if they're actual parts of rides or park-used costumes). I also enjoy traveling, cheesy roadside attractions, coal-fired pizza and non-chain restaurants (especially those specializing in hot dogs or barbecue).

That said, I'll be happy with whatever comes my way!

Just got the message with my giftee's name so I guess I should post a bit about myself.

Pop-culture wise I like Muppets, Batman and Indiana Jones. I'm big on sports (Aussie Rules, cricket, rugby league and rugby union). I have a (currently small) collection of theme park magnets. T-shirt size is XL. LEGO is fun.

Really, really hoping my person posts something about themselves as I've been able to discern nothing from their posts or profile. Facebook stalking might be a last resort...

All names have now been distributed! Check your inboxes please! Make sure you get your gifts mailed out by December 7. And once you receive a gift in the mail make sure you take pictures and post them here. Happy gifting!

EDIT: Just wanted to let you all know that the names were completely random. Each person was assigned a number and then numbers were drawn and distributed. I had to do things a little strategically for some of the international folks who could only ship to certain countries, but other than that everything was completely by chance.

Edited by Brandy524

I'm a little late to the party for adding my interests, but late is better than never!

I'm pretty easy going, and to be honest, I'll be thrilled just to receive mail that isn't flyers or a bill!

I like anything Disney (especially Mickey Mouse and Ariel!), stationary sets, christmas ornaments, and other knick-knackety things!

I'm looking forward to seeing what arrives! Thanks in advance!

So excited to get my persons name!!!

I like:

anything WDW related (not movies though)

favorite characters are Eeyore and Stitch

Just got into the new Dr Who series

T-shirts---size XL mens/unisex

like cats

like fuzzy socks

love cherry coke!!!

Vera Bradley purses and accessories

Crocs---womens size 9

Ed Hardy/Christian Audigier

favorite color is Teal and most blues, greens and purples

Hopefully that's enough for my person. Thanks!

I like odd and unique things. Anything weird or totally random is cool for me. Last year I got a remote control balloon shark and it was perfect! I like anything Disney, theme park related, Food of course, and shirt size is Large (I miss Medium ) Even random fun things from Dollar Stores can be amazing!

Edit: Also anything Domo!

Edited by jray21

If my secret Santa sends me anything random, coaster related, or just plain screwed-up, I will be happy.

However, if they lack creativity, I am always fine with University of Florida stuff as well.

I wear a size large t-shirt too, in case they go that route.

Hey TPR:

First off, this should be really awesome so thanks in advance to everyone who signed up and agreed to ship internationally to let more us in on the fun. I have no doubt that the “Great TPR ChrisHanKwansivus Unwrapping” will be one of the most entertaining events ever.

Here are some random interests that will hopefully help out:

-Great stand up and discovering new and upcoming acts.

-Huge fan of SNL, MAD TV, SCTV, etc

-Simpsons and Family Guy

-Classic and recent classic horror movies

-Car and motorcycle stuff

-Favorite periods in history are the 20’s, 60’s and 70’s. Really enjoy car and big city history, New York City in particular.

-Food!

-Random and bizarre collectables for the simple fact that they exist (example - a set of Prime Ministers of Canada place matts found in a random Connecticut dollar store)

Edited by rollin_n_coastin