TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Before the end of summer I wanted to surprise a good friend of mine with a roller coaster made just for him. This was the last major project I completed, as college started up, work got busier, and I got addicted to RCT2. Lately though, I've been wanting to dive back into NoLimits, but I want to improve...because...well... why not?

Anyways, the point I'm getting at here:

I need honest opinions on this with some nice, yet brutally-honest constructive criticism.

I am aware of some (frustraitingly impossible to remove) kinks in the track, and the lack of flanges. I do plan to add flanges to whatever my next project is, and to improve on whatever faults you may find. A tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated!~

But enough of me talking. Onto the pictures.

This was probably the most detailed I've ever built supports, I just wish I had actually gone back and added flanges. I had to get a bit funky on the dive loop's supports because of the track below, and the wide train.

The same goes for the overbank/helix thing.

This is the other half the ride, including the MCBR and the barrel roll.

An overview of the full ride, fully-supported.

And finally, an editor screencap.

598420_382562525154373_83351334_n.jpg

Oh, and of course, the video.

The trackfile is up for download if you want a better look at it.

Again, all I really want is just a little bit of criticism. I hardly got any in the last place I posted it, and I can't really improve on "oh wow looks cool I like the colors."

Thanks in advance!

Vox by Pinfari13.nltrack

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic