TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children > Your souls.

batmanfan612

Wow. There's very little bad to be said about this movie. Scratch that, there's no bad to be said about this movie. Period. Taking place 2 years after Final Fantasy VII, Cloud is still blaming himself for the deaths of Zack and Aeris, when he's confronted by a man named Kadaj and his gang, looking for "Mother". Speaking of gang, the whole FFVII clan is here: Yuffie, Vincent, Cid, Barret, Cloud, Tifa, Red IX and of course...well I'll let you watch for yourselves.

That being said, you do have to have at least played the game once and understood the storyline to really get into this, though non-players will enjoy it too. They just may not get some of the Aeris/Cloud scenes. The action is out of this world. Take Matrix, add some Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, throw in some motorcylces and some huge swords and you have pure badassery.

So, all in all, you need to see this. There's no ifs, ands, or buts about it, especially if you're a Final Fantasy fan. If you guys want the link to the torrent, hit me up on AIM, and I'd be glad to share it ^_^

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw about five minutes of it at a friend's house this afternoon and have to agree - it's visually stunning.

If they had released this instead of Spirits Within, maybe they could have made a little scratch.

(for the record, I did give him some grief about downloading it, especially considering he used to be a theatre manager)

Having never played the game, I didn't entirely understand what was going on other than the fact that there was some massively insane fighting going on (they were all fighting some kind of winged robotic monster thing). But it looked gorgeous.

:shock: ....holy wow... I just watched it and it is officialy one of the best animated movies I have ever seen... The animation is beautiful... .... and the people and landscapes look so real at moments its creepy..

LMAO at the little thing during the credits... .. It was like some cheesey music video... but it was awesome.!!

I cant wait to buy it in ENGLISH....