• 1 month later...
  • Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Something I've been working on. On and off for about a half a year now. A brand new full fledged theme park with inpiration from a few new rides for this year. Took me a trip to Hersheypark to realize why hasn't this been done before?

M&Ms World and Mars Bar Park

IMG_20140104_104737.thumb.jpg.6fc8bfeab2e71ce6d5be8bb1bd42d098.jpg

Something I've been working on. On and off for about a half a year now. A brand new full fledged theme park with inpiration from a few new rides for this year. Took me a trip to Hersheypark to realize why hasn't this been done before?

M&Ms World and Mars Bar Park

For being 99 years old, your hand seems pretty steady to draw like that

Woah when you said Manta I thought you just meant one! Not both!

Great job! I think, if you haven't already, submit some of that to BGW!

• 1 month later...

^You've definitely got skills (I'm a cartoonist), but you've gotta work with a better program than paint, I think. It's making your line art very rough.

The doctor is a bit strangely proportioned, but I do like the stylization of both characters, it's definitely a distinct style. That's always good!

My more recent stuff. I have a Facebook page I post stuff on a regular basis if you like my work.

Alexander Krikes, Themed Entertainment Artist Facebook

thumb_image_3678.jpg

DynaMine looks awesome, love the layout and I actually feel that its something which could work in real life. Makes me want to fire up NL2 and start working on a heavily themed Gerstlauer.

• 2 weeks later...

I know I'm not a good graphic artist, but I was in a weird mood yesterday and decided to draw this. It's called, "Raging Bull Gets Relocated to Heide-Park"

Don't question my logic

image.thumb.jpg.05bcbb035ae050191d6e5de9b440164c.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

It's nothing much, but here's a quick doodle I did during class. It's been years since I've seriously drew something and figured it couldn't hurt to practice some shading. I did draw a huge wooden roller coaster when I was around 15, once I find it I'll post it.

IMG_0014.thumb.JPG.eb5c97281de77addb2a11e2fd859d9d8.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

I've been working on and off on this project for quite some time now. Finally got this small segment of water park done. The main section of park is still underway

wip.jpg.05dbdbcde61f23f45086646b51bdd5f3.jpg

The RMC coaster has a reverse high five element (toward the left side). Still trying to decide names of the Aqualoop and body slide.

Side project for Mark's Postcard Paradise. Dare to challenge the Loop of Faith

par.jpg.26113704f4627fc254193b22b26509a5.jpg

Lemme know your thoughts.

• 8 months later...

Merry Christmas, everyone!

It's been a long time since I posted a previews/teasers of my latest project that I was working on. Well anyways, that project has been revised and the park is being completely redone. The old layout had a bit of an issue and was hard to work around, so a new park design was re-instated. The rides and roller coasters are in different areas as well.

Here are the new previews, enjoy!

IMG_0363.thumb.jpg.5bb87c0bec3682e410dc0d95e0e87442.jpg

Knight Flight Wing Coaster

IMG_0364.thumb.jpg.afe6eeb6260703710c0893883fc56290.jpg

Wahoo Racer slide.

IMG_0442.thumb.JPG.3b30d275913e12f7f7fe2a6c8c83dd3d.JPG

Bonzai Beach - featuring Wave Pool, Typhoon Twister, Bonzai Pipelines, Tornado and Cabanas. Inspired by Hurricane Harbor at Six Flags Over Georgia.

IMG_0444.thumb.jpg.983fb699f15638ee452c7df5bd72c94f.jpg

Prowler meets Renegade (Dubbed The Villain in drawing). 130 meter Nu Era SkyScreamer on right.

• 1 month later...

Well; I don't mean to brag but i'm a pretty damn good artist in my own right. Anyways; I decided to draw three roller coasters from Six Flags Great Adventure and humanize them. Take a guess which three are which.

Nitro.png.d87407a4d865fa8f53b299be16a7bb06.png

I picture him as the racer type of guy who quickly rose up the ranks when he debuted back in 2001.

Medusa.png.da0ef615f4e95c4eb2f209930c2195cc.png

I made Medusa this sort of tortured soul who despite her stunning beauty has been cursed by the god Athena to turn people into stone by her snake hair. You can tell that she didn't ask for this at all.

686084992_BlackbeardsLostTreasureTrain.png.1f08ecd0715cb708894c37466aabdcd4.png

And finally, I pictured BLTT being a wanna-be pirate using a rubber train pool float he got a store.

So there you are, the three pictures. So; what did you think?