TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Roller Coaster Safety Research Paper

Hi guys! Currently for the second half of my English Composition class, I have to write two essays on a topic that has to do with my planned major. Since I plan to be a mechanical engineer, and I am a rollercoaster lover, I decided to make my paper on roller coaster safety. (Although I would much rather write a paper on B&M vs. Intamin, or something more interesting, I found safety to be a more appropriate choice for an assignment) Anyways for the paper I have to provide two or more “Scholarly sources” which the teacher defines as, a source that is found within a peer reviewed journal. Would anyone know of any peer reviewed journals concerning roller coaster safety? Thanks for your time!

Ben

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're looking for a scholarly source for something that specific, you're going to need to use a library's database. There are several peer reviewed hospitality-related journals and engineering, but again you're going to have to search through a lot of content to find specifically the kind of thing you're looking for. There is no peer reviewed journal that is entirely dedicated to roller coasters.

My advice: go to a library.

I work at a University and I agree, go to the library. Usually a Librarian will help you step by step and find the resources you need because that is what they get paid to do, most students never take advantage of the library staff.