TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Disneyworld rehab schedule

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^^I don't really consider the Living Seas to be an attraction anymore. Years ago it was one of my favorite pavilions (and I still like seeing the fish and all). With the removal of the Hydrolators its more like just a big aquarium that you can see throughout the world, like Baltimore, Tampa, Camden, etc.

I haven't experienced Turtle Talk yet (and I guess I won't). Besides, the restaurant is still opened (and I'm assuming it will still have the giant aquarium wall opened to see all the fish and sea turtle).

Yeah, I think it was a horrible decision to get rid of the sea cabs. I know it technically wasn't a dark ride but it used dark ride vehicles and Epcot has lost enough of those rides recently (World of Motion and Horizons). I haven't been to Turtle Talk yet either but I also agree that the Living Seas seems nothing more than an aquarium. I sort of feel the same way about the Living Seas as I do with Animal Kingdom, that it's just a big zoo with a few rides and shows thrown in.

Yeah, I think it was a horrible decision to get rid of the sea cabs. I know it technically wasn't a dark ride but it used dark ride vehicles and Epcot has lost enough of those rides recently (World of Motion and Horizons). I haven't been to Turtle Talk yet either but I also agree that the Living Seas seems nothing more than an aquarium. I sort of feel the same way about the Living Seas as I do with Animal Kingdom, that it's just a big zoo with a few rides and shows thrown in.

With the new referb, the sea cabs will be back. At least that's what the CMs were saying before it closed.

^I heard that too from CMs back over a year ago. I'd like to hope its true because the pavilion really needs a "ride" with the way they allow you to enter. If it was as easy to get into the Living Seas as it is to get into any of the other pavilions, I may actually go in more often for a brief visit. Waiting at least 5 to 10 minutes and then skipping the video anyway is kinda pointless. I wouldn't hold too much hope on the SeaCabs returning though, not with only a 3 month downtime.