TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kenahi Springs [RCT2]

Kenahi Springs is a very big park (256 X 256). I plan on making it an ongoing project with many themed areas that are also grouped into several larger themed "Lands". Most of my attention has been put towards the "Expedition Land" which contains a Rain forest area, a Mining village, and an Egyptian area. Both the Mining and Egyptian areas are not complete. I don't really like using custom scenery except for when it comes to using custom pathways which I adore.

Feel free to comment on the pictures below...I enjoy feedback. A lot.

SCR35.BMP

Overall view of the Park

SCR1.BMP

Entrance Building...the largest building I have EVER built!

SCR2.BMP

Merry-Go-Round on its nifty little island!

SCR3.BMP

The main food court building + Observation Tower

SCR4.BMP

One of the entrances to Expedition Land (the other is not yet complete). Vertical coaster, Expedition: Inca, is doing its fancy arch thing. I pretty proud of that haha!

SCR5.BMP

Entrance building of Expedition: Inca

SCR6.BMP

Entrance of the Raft Raiders ride

SCR7.BMP

First Part of the Raft Raiders

SCR8.BMP

The second part which takes you up a mountain and through the Jungle!

SCR9.BMP

The purple rider (not yet complete) is a monster Truck ride that takes you through all of the different areas of Expedition Land.

SCR10.BMP

Just a glimpse of what work has been done on the Mining Village called Roosevelt

SCR13.BMP

Transition between the Mining Village and the Egyptian Area (a fancy building will be built)

SCR11.BMP

The work that has been done on the Egyptian area and Main Rollercoaster named "Expedition: Egypt"

SCR12.BMP

More work

SCR14.BMP

Entrance of the Atlantis area

SCR15.BMP

Backside

Edited by mcjaco

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess What!

I finally finished the main roller coaster in the Egyptian part of Kenahi Springs! It took forever, but I'm really proud of it.

The coaster's name is "Expedition: Cairo" plus there is a Magic Carped ride hidden in there as well!

P.S. there is a huge forested part of the Mine Village I want to put a ride in, but I can't think of what to put...Ideas?

SCR19.BMP

Overall view of the Coaster

SCR21.BMP

Awesome dive

SCR22.BMP

SCR20.BMP

The Magic Carpet ride is in that building.

SCR23.BMP

Any ideas for what to put here?

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a little while since my last update. I have completely finished the little mining village area; complete with a helicopter ride, river rapids, and a mine coaster called "Roosevelt Ridge Mines". Please excuse my horrendous inability to name rides. The Expedition: Cairo ride has turned out to be a nightmare, and has crashed 5 times already. A change, however, in the minimum and maximum wait times at the station should sort things out a little...hopefully

My next project is to expand the jungle area further back into the park with a giant mountain with some awesome ride(s) in it.

SCR39.BMP

Awesome "Riddler's Gulch" Rapids ride. Personally, my favorite ride in the park.

SCR38.BMP

Entrance of Riddler's Gulch

SCR40.BMP

Cool water tower part + the monster truck ride that will be finished...who knows when haha

SCR36.BMP

Fun Helicopter ride called "High Flyer". This ride's waiting time is like 2 hours...

SCR37.BMP

Entrance of High Flyer. Its all fancy on a lake n' stuff

SCR41.BMP

Entrance of the "Roosevelt Ridge Mines"

SCR42.BMP

more Roosevelt Mines

SCR43.BMP

The first drop. Freakin' awesome!

• 3 weeks later...

So...I am sorry to say i will no longer be updating this park. My computer's hard drive crashed and burned and I lost allll of my Parks including my other bumbly beach park. I am soooo sad! I was almost finished with the Atlantis area of the park and had begun work on a fairytale forest.

Sorry for no more updates! I BLAME TECHNOLOGY!!!