TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags DC Universe [RCT2]

This park started as me messing around with the existing SFMM scenario, and doing things that the park would never do (alter land). I randomly started adding more and more DC rides to the park that I decided to just rename the whole park. The park is very very much a work in progress despite me working on it for over a year. I've just started working on trying to "zone" the park into different areas, which is difficult when you have so many different characters in an area.

With that said, here is a glimpse at what the park is so far.

SCR8.BMP

Superman has been changed into Superman/Bizarro with each side themed to their respective character.

SCR5.BMP

Wonder Woman: The Ride. Which would be a launched wing rider, but since the park is from the scenario, it's just a sit down.

SCR3.BMP

Revolution has been changed into "Star Spangled Kid", it resides in "The Golden Age"

SCR5.BMP

The Gotham Park area, which would be about where the Goliath plaza is.

SCR6.BMP

Nightwing

SCR1.BMP

And I randomly built Jurassic Park River adventure in the park. Not sure if I'm going to keep it.

Edited by djbrcace1234

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, it's mostly because I altered so much of the terrain on the outskirts of the park. I added an entire area next to where Viper would be by flattening a ton of the hills. I'll show what I'm talking about in later updates, I'm mostly working on landscaping and attempting to add more buildings, which I'm not that great at.

Area Overview: The Bronze Age

The Bronze Age of Comic Books is an informal name for a period in the history of mainstream American comic books usually said to run from 1970 to 1985. It follows the Silver Age of Comic Books.

The Bronze Age retained many of the conventions of the Silver Age, with traditional superhero titles remaining the mainstay of the industry. However, a return of darker plot elements and more socially-relevant storylines (akin to those found in the Golden Age of Comic Books) featuring real-world issues, such as drug use, alcoholism, and environmental pollution, began to flourish during the period, prefiguring the later Modern Age of Comic Books.

While you won't find any rides dealing with drug use, alcoholism, or environmental pollution in this area, you will find a wide assortment of rides based on characters that were prominent in this age.

SCR2 (2).BMP

The entrance for The Bronze Age rests underneath a portion of track from Green Lantern.

SCR3 (2).BMP

The lift hill for Green Lantern with the entrances for Aquaman and Mera (topspins)

SCR4 (2).BMP

Aquaman and Mera are both situated on a body of water, while the rides are in motion they get perilously close to each other, as if they're swimming in the ocean, tactfully fighting off Black Manta or some other foe.

SCR6 (2).BMP

The third vertical drop with the splashdown finale in the background.

SCR7 (2).BMP

The second vertical drop, a portion of it intertwines with Wonder Woman: The Ride.

SCR12.BMP

The first drop features a dive underneath the midway and a vertical ascent into a twist.

SCR8.BMP

It's not just heroes at Six Flags DC Universe, The Riddler's Revenge makes its home in The Bronze Age.

SCR9.BMP

The Layout, the landscape is still being worked on.

SCR10.BMP

A look at Wonder Woman: The ride as it's about to dive under Superman and Bizarro.