TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Intamin Super Pack

You guys didn't think we were gonna leave you hanging, did ya? Well yea, Parallax, Swiss, and I are back, and with alot of goodies to give to the community. Basically we promise everything we have said to be made before, plus with some bonus surprises!

I apologize if anyone wanted this to be presented in update order, but the thread has been going on for a few months now on other forums and I don't feel like copying and pasting everything. I will, however, give you guys the pics!

HyperSplash Custom Track

HyperSplash CTR

Intamin Double-Spine Custom Track

More where that came from!

Skyrush CTR

Skyrush close-up

Skyrush's butt

Bow to the King! (Test dummies will be included with every CTR)

Admire the details!

Whoops, looks like we are back to the track.

Don't be Intimidated...

You are now up to speed with the Intamin Super Pack! Please comment, it makes us feel nice. Thanks!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must say, I am EXTREMELY excited about the test dummies! That is awesome! We have been needing that option for a long time! It is so cool we can really get in depth with the building process now and really add testing. I am such a dork when I build my new coasters and I love the idea of testing them for a long period of time before opening them! That is awesome! Thanks guys!

cyrus

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

^You pretty much just created the best custom trains I have ever seen for RCT3. Everything looks exactly like the real thing, but there's just one small thing about the track. Just make the crossbraces on the track round and it will be perfect. Keep up the good work and can't wait to see more!

^You pretty much just created the best custom trains I have ever seen for RCT3. Everything looks exactly like the real thing, but there's just one small thing about the track. Just make the crossbraces on the track round and it will be perfect. Keep up the good work and can't wait to see more!

This was out first import, so some stuff didn't turn out correctly. Making the crossties circles is going to bring the poly count way too high, so I don't think it's the best idea. All of the shadow problems on the CTR have been fixed as well. Thanks so much!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Yes it does. RCT3 Preview Thread

Dude, the work of the team behind the Intamin Super Park is freaking awesome (and it's something I can relate to, being a 3D artist myself).

However, it doesn't mean that you're above the forum rules. Three screenshots of work or more constitutes a thread bump. Anything else goes in Preview threads. We don't want a whole bunch of lame threads that fizzle out and get sunk - that's why we have single-park discussion threads in the main forum as opposed to a bunch of smaller threads with construction updates and stuff.

Not to mention that the thread itself hasn't had any legitimate traffic since March of this year. Wouldn't more people see your nice work if it was showcased in a thread that consistently gets traffic through it?