cfc

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the memories!

I was fortunate to visit Ocean Park and HKDL a few years ago, and this rekindled my hopes of getting to both again soon to visit the (many) new attractions they've both built since then.

Gotta love some competition resulting in major investments between two beautiful parks!

I spent a couple days home this week with my daughter who is sick and was able to read though this whole TR. And what a great TR it is! Very amusing with great photos. It was so neat to see all the crazy Chinese parks and coasters. Ocean Park looks pretty amazing. Thanks for sharing all of it!

^^I'm glad you enjoyed it--thank you.

^The only park that's better than Tokyo Disneyland is DisneySea. And I'd still rather visit Hong Kong Disney than Paris Disney. I agree that some sort of "Downtown Disney" is in order for HKD. Maybe one of these days.

Yes I visited Paris Disney a couple of years back and the whole place was a dump? Operations were horrible beyond belief as well?

DisneySea was probably the singular most magical experience in my entire life so far? I spent 2 days there and still did not manage to cover everything?

My thanks to everyone who read and enjoyed this TR. I'm pretty sure it's the longest one I've ever attempted, but I'm also a bit sad that it's finished--I always like reliving TPR Trips after I get back.

• 2 weeks later...

^And thank you for reading. Some of the Chinese coasters made my top ten in the Hawker poll (the two Mega-Lites, Wood Coaster at Knight Valley, and Dauling Dragon at Happy Valley Wuhan).