TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Best Roller Coaster you rode THIS MONTH!

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mystery Mine was painful, too. It's like the OTSR was designed specifically to punch you in the balls.

Whenever I ride Iron Shark in Galveston, I'm reminded of my rides on Mystery Mine.... specifically how every time I got off MM, my first thought was how awesome that ride would be without the OTSRs.

For me, it's a toss up between the new GCI at Knight Valley and the the "High Five" coaster (aka "Dauling Dragons") at Happy Valley Wuhan (on the blue-train side). HKD's new Grizzly Gulch Runaway Mine Cars ride is a a lot of fun, too.

I've ridden Knott's berry farms roller coasters this month. I like xcelerator and silver bullet. But I've also been to Magic Mountain this month and superman, Green lantern, scream, tatsu and X2 are all great with their own unique charm. I'd say my favorite this month is an underdog. Knott's berry farms...Montezuma revenge. The reason is I've learn to look to the side as roller coasters are moving for some extra dizziness And going through the loop forwards and backwards while looking to my side is just fun.

For me, it's a toss up between the new GCI at Knight Valley and the the "High Five" coaster (aka "Dauling Dragons") at Happy Valley Wuhan (on the blue-train side). HKD's new Grizzly Gulch Runaway Mine Cars ride is a a lot of fun, too.

I'm shocked how many genuinely good coaster we rode in China. I love the megalites but sky scrapper was also excellent, by far my favorite flyer. (it helps that it's in "Warcraft" park )

I'm shocked how many genuinely good coaster we rode in China. I love the megalites but sky scrapper was also excellent, by far my favorite flyer. (it helps that it's in "Warcraft" park )

China is definitely a land of extremes when it comes to coasters--the two Mega Lites were great, too (as one would expect).