TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Golden Springs Maryland [RCT3] - Updates

Since I am going to be busy all year this year. I am going to just show you updates of my new park Golden Springs Maryland. I don't really have time to finish my park all at once, so I will just show you all the progress that I do in my park instead of a story, but it will lead up to a story very soon. I am aiming for a release of October 12, because I have a really cool idea. We shall see what happens, but for now it shall be just small updates and things around the park that I am proud of. Also some interesting pics of what's to come on the official topic.

Golden Springs Maryland is a park that is in a chain of park called Golden Springs. Some of the other parks in the chain maybe released later on. Possibly Summer 2013!

This update will be short, because it's a week day and I am only 14. I got homework and stuff. Weekend updates will be full of pics. Next update will have a view of more of the coasters, areas, show arenas, resturants, and shops.

Check it out :

Shot0994.bmp

Wildfire. A Schwarzkopf Looping Coaster.

Shot1020.bmp

Rampage (Wooden Coaster), Roundabout (Round-Up), and Lone Ranger (Stand-Up Coaster)

Shot1034.bmp

The Capitol Mine Train!

Shot1032.bmp

American Diner!

Shot1027.bmp

Last Pic! Kinda foggy, don't know what that's all about, I guess we will figure it on when the official topic is released.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, this is the second update of the progress on my new project Golden Springs Maryland. In this update there will be some more coaster and attraction shots, shops and food shots, and a little bit of area shot. Enjoy. I can't wait to release a story.

Shot1023.bmp

A cool picture of The Lone Ranger. A stand-up coaster.

Shot1037.bmp

The Eagle. An Arrow Suspended Coaster.

Shot1040.bmp

The entrance to The Eagle. I didn't build the station yet, but I'm pretty sure it's going to be made from Shyguy's Main Street Set.

Shot1051.bmp

Venom, a Vekoma Boomerang Coaster. Also Enterprise, a Schwarzkopf Enterprise. Does anyone know of a CT for a Vekoma Boomerang Coaster, because I can't stand how the Boomerang looks in RCT3.

Shot1062.bmp

The Forest Hide-a-Way restaurant. This park of the park is finished.

Shot1093.bmp

Maryland Midway Cafe. Just finished this today. Has no roof yet though.

Shot1070.bmp

Flash Flood! A Shoot-the-Chute water ride.

Shot1056.bmp

Some buildings that need to be finished by Wildfire. Also gonna add some more shops and a theatre going down that pathway.

Shot1088.bmp

Mini Golf! And Bathrooms that don't have a building around it yet.

Shot1101.bmp

Rampage. A Wooden Coaster.

Shot1107.bmp

Rampage Station.

Shot1105.bmp

The little outdoor arena next to Rampage.

Shot1099.bmp

The Bay Theatre, next to Flash Flood.

Shot1073.bmp

Really! Again with the fog. All well. We'll find out when the official topic comes out.

I can see that you're going for lots of coasters in this park. I like that, but it can become a risk if you're going for realism. I like your restaurant, but there actually is a floor that you can use in one of Shyguy's Main Street sets I forget which one though. Nice park though!

Yet another update from me. I haven't been doing a lot of work on this park this week, but since it's a long weekend this weekend, I'll have time in the morning to do it, because in the afternoon I have to hang out with my friends. So I will have a lot of time to work on this park! Then during the week I can staff the park which probably take a couple of hours. I hope I finish this park this weekend!

Here's the Update:

Shot1114.bmp

The Twist. I thought this was a good fit for this USA type section of the park! But......

Shot1116.bmp

Top Spin's weren't installed in America until the late 90's, so I deleted it. It will be back soon as a new addition to the park.

Shot1119.bmp

I replaced it with a SkyWheel to be more historically correct.

Shot1042.bmp

Others things going on in this section of the park is the Parachute Drop and Giant Slide. I have some terrain work to do around here and I have no idea what to do with the Giant Slide entrance. Any suggestions?

Shot1118.bmp

So this section is going to be called Capitol County Fair. (Because of the parks close proximity to Washington, D.C.)

Shot1068.bmp

This section of the park is Western Territory. The Lone Ranger didn't have a station when I took the picture, but now it does.

Shot1067.bmp

The queue line for The Lone Ranger.

Shot1064.bmp

This section is called Forest. Where Wildfire is located!

Shot1046.bmp

The Capitol Skyway station. In the Capitol Plaza.

Shot1076.bmp

Well, that's it for tonight. Don't know when the next update is, but it will be soon. See yah.

2 suggestions - First, use something other than steelworx for the supports, moby's steel jungle looks a TON better if you put in a little bit of work with it, and second, I would make the slide quite a bit smaller and maybe throw a flat in behind it.

I don't think I will be able to post an official topic today, because school is my priority right now and there are a lot of projects and homework assignments going on. Plus Sports after school. I am getting really busy these days so the release for the official topic is indefinite. When I get some actual work done on Golden Springs Maryland, I will let all of you know. I hope I can do it this month!