TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT2] Coaster Recreations

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Yes a heartline roll should go there but to make the rest of the layout more realistic and to fit correctly, a corkscrew is necessary but still gives the same type of effect.

UPDATE: My Batman: The Ride recreation. I tried my best with the station building but as I mentioned above, I'm not the greatest but I am getting better. But anyway, give me your thoughts and opinions. Thanks.

Next Up: The Coasters of Busch Gardens Tampa! (minus SheiKra) Gwazi is first and should be posted sometime later today.

Any Suggestions? Let me know!

btm2.BMP

btm.BMP

SCR1.BMP

Not trying to offend you or dishearten you, but this is THE best recreation of Kumba anyone has ever made:

www.nedesigns.com/park/1536/kumba/

If you're really going for realism, look at this. But from what I see, and given the game's limits, it's a pretty good recreation.

EDIT: Try a more blue color, I think turquiose is Kumba's track color.

I'm looking forward to Montu, as that is my #6 coaster and a challenge to make.

• 4 months later...

These look amazing and I was wondering, can you please put these for download. I am not gonna use it for anything except my own enjoyment but it would be amazing to see it in the game. Keep up the great work its awesome stuff.

Could you please do Millenium Force. My favourite coaster.

Thank YOu.

• 1 month later...

I want the same as ^. Use the supports and tunnels, but use custom scenery for the station/brakes buildings.

Also try Cedar Point's GateKeeper. If you have that sky rider B&M coaster track, start ma,ing your own GateKeeper. I'd LOVE to see that ride in the post, and in-game!

Edited by A.J.

Your recreations are about as close as possible to the real rides considering the grid limitations of the game. My biggest complaint with RCT is the corkscrew. It's really hard to get the pacing right to get a corkscrew without being too high in the lateral Gs, especially the "wingover" inverted B&M inversion. Sometimes you have to fudge the ride accurateness in order to not go red on the force meter. If you notice on actual B&M rides, the "flatspin" on their sit down coasters are much larger radius than the corkscrew in the game, and they often have a wingover entered into on a rise and stretch out more than the corkscrew inversion in the game - kind of a cross between a corkscrew and an inline twist.