TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

2013 TPR Tour Questionnaire is out!

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an important question.

How do you talk your overprotective mother into letting you go on a TPR Trip? I have a hard enough time letting me take a trip to Kennywood without her...and I'm 24! The bad thing about mooching off your parents......

I think you answered your own question. You're 24 and mooching off of your parents. They have every right to make your life miserable and not let you go do fun things till you move out!

How do you talk your overprotective mother into letting you go on a TPR Trip? I have a hard enough time letting me take a trip to Kennywood without her...and I'm 24! The bad thing about mooching off your parents......

Umm you just do it. You are 24!

Work two jobs, move out, profit.

Is it kind of odd that I already know where I want to go for TPR trip #9 for 2013 and trip #10 in 2014 and this year isn't even over yet?

No, not when I am considering what tour

"might" be available in or by....2016?*

No, not odd at all, Bob.

*(Shanghai Disneyland is open, I hope, by then?)

That one is on the radar too!

^Where you're living with your parents at an "advanced" age, that's what happens. You're still caught in the ol' "parent/kid" dynamic.

I have always been free to do what I want since I was 18. My mom said "you are 18 now and I will worry about you but I want you to live your life." So that is what I have been doing.

What is meant by ''private buy out of city museum'' at the Texas/Midwest Tour?

This is definitely in my top 5 of amazing TPR experiences. Imagine an insane jungle gym play place for adults. The city museum alone is worth the trip!

Seconded, I've probably still got bruises from that place!

Just for anyone looking into the Japan option...

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2012-09/06/mount-fuji

Yeah, that might rain on a few parades. Or lava flow on a few parades. You know, to each their own, haha.

Anyways, I'm nearly 100% for the Midwest trip. I just need to double check scheduling with my boss.

Im looking at Texas/Midwest but if I cant get the time off ill end up going to England. Also im not going to be traveling alone this year. After going through all my leviathon pics my GF wants to now go on a trip.

That will teach you to show her your photos.

Japan it is for me and Priscilla!