TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

2013 TPR Tour Questionnaire is out!

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love when Robb gets everyone pumped during ERT times. Some of them have been really epic!

It's great to hear this. There have been times where I feel like I'm wasting my energy. But glad to know it's appreciated by some!

Yes, on the New Hotness Tour at Kings Dominion, they gave Robb a microphone for ERT. It was was awesome to hear Robb (after a long day of awesomeness) still getting us pumped for Dominator.

I hear kidney's go for about 10,000 in India. I really want to go on 3 of the tours announced this year. Hmm

Well i can say, the more i think of the idea for Taiwan/Singapore. The more it's feels lik this is THE time to go... But on the otherhand there's -> and the Rocky Horror PIc.. ehh i mean Rocky Mountain Coaster collection..!

The mini-UK trip looks fantastic. I haven't been to the UK yet, so this looks like the perfect opportunity to go.

Also the Mexico trip is interesting. I went earlier this year, and I highly recommend that people visit. It would be a good first-time international TPR trip for Americans, as its close/cheap/short.

I was going to save my funds this year but damn your teasing me with these great trips. Would love to do them all but I am still trying to figure out if I will do one or not. Guess I will just wait for the fliers to decide.

Definitely interested in Singapore, Japan, West Coast, Texas, and Mexico.

Also anyone in doubt trust me when I say you can trust Robb and Elissa when it comes to their trips. I did Italy and Europe (I swear I will get around to putting together the TR) with them last year and it was an amazing time and they really excided my expectations. They were very well organized and went out of the way to make sure everyone had a great time!

The TPR trips that I have been on have been the best vacations of my life! Well, except for that 2 weeks in Tahiti when I had an over water bungalow and I went swimming with the sharks. I should clarify, the TPR trips that I have been on have been the best vacations for under $10,000 that I have ever been on! Go, you'll have an amazing time. If you like theme parks and roller coasters, there is no better way to experience them than with a group of TPR enthusiasts. The tours are impeccably organized and delivered, kind of like Michelle Obama's speech last night!

I love when Robb gets everyone pumped during ERT times. Some of them have been really epic!

It's great to hear this. There have been times where I feel like I'm wasting my energy. But glad to know it's appreciated by some!

Of course I appreciate it! I figured you and Elissa get tired of hearing me thank you guys EVERY day on the trips. They really are amazing and I only wish I would have started going on them sooner. I hope you guys continue to do them as long you both can.

As of now it doesn't look like I'll be able to swing any of the trips for next year. I am happy that you guys are possibly coming to Magic Springs though! I'll probably meet up with some people that decide to go on that trip when you guys come. It'll be good to be around some TPR people again.

Oh, and if there was a bash at Silver Dollar City, I would DEFINITELY be interested in doing that too.

Is it possible to see a past schedule of a day so I could get an better idea of what the trips entail?

Trips can be very different from one to another. Some of them have longer days, some of them have more breaks, etc. I really don't think looking at a snapshot of an itinerary should be your basis of if you do a trip or not with TPR. If you're interested in the parks, the perks, and the schedule and budget works for you, everything else will fall into place.

--Robb

Is it possible to see a past schedule of a day so I could get an better idea of what the trips entail?

Trips can be very different from one to another. Some of them have longer days, some of them have more breaks, etc. I really don't think looking at a snapshot of an itinerary should be your basis of if you do a trip or not with TPR. If you're interested in the parks, the perks, and the schedule and budget works for you, everything else will fall into place.

--Robb

To add-on to what Robb said, I've been on at least one trip a year and I've never found myself bored, so boredom should not be a concern. I've learned that time spent in parks each day will be longer during US Tours, since the US parks tend to have longer operating hours. During the New Hotness Tour I was on a prescription that made me fatigued and tired and while some of the park days consisted of in excessive of 12 hours, I found plenty of places to relax within the parks during the day. So I don't think you need worry about being conpletely drained all the time.

The mini-UK trip looks fantastic. I haven't been to the UK yet, so this looks like the perfect opportunity to go.

Paul, you're going to the UK and I am too and we're making Andrew and Brad come also. Write it down.

Is it kind of odd that I already know where I want to go for TPR trip #9 for 2013 and trip #10 in 2014 and this year isn't even over yet?

No, not when I am considering what tour

"might" be available in or by....2016?*

No, not odd at all, Bob.

*(Shanghai Disneyland is open, I hope, by then?)

What is meant by ''private buy out of city museum'' at the Texas/Midwest Tour?

This is definitely in my top 5 of amazing TPR experiences. Imagine an insane jungle gym play place for adults. The city museum alone is worth the trip!

Trust us. Please.

My post wasn't meant to discredit your planning by any means, I was just trying to give some feedback on the destinations. I loved New Hotness and this looks like 2013's equivalent, there's literally SO many top notch coasters and parks, I'd love to do this trip! Sorry for coming off as rude.

^R&E have seen it all and have become so well versed in travel. They take coasters and travel to a whole new level. Very well coordinated and extremely fun! I'd take my business to them anytime!