TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What's the highest number of times you've ridden ONE coaster

For Me my highest total would go to the Giant Dipper at the SCBB, but I have no idea the number of times I have ridden it, we moved there when I was 10 and I moved to Albuquerque last year,(I'm now 29) I rode it at least twice every year we lived there and some years way more than that

so Giant Dipper - A TON

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, sorry guys, but you all luck out here.

As for our Cyclone, I've done that 73 times, then The Claw with 96 and then....

*Drum Roll*

Tower Of Terror with 194 rides.

Also, I have done 27 Giant Drop rides in two hours. You figure out the freefall on that!

Ben "cya later onnnnnnnnnnn..............." (counter now 195) Roach.

The Giant Dipper in Santa Cruz. I lost count long ago but I'm sure it's approaching 100. Last spring they had unlimited ride wristbands for $15, and the park was empty. I probably rode the Dipper for an hour straight.. and I was the only one on the train.

Next to that would be Batman - Knight Flight at SFNE. We had the qbot gold which meant we never waited longer than 5 minutes to ride. I think I went on it something like 15 times in a row. I almost felt bad about walking past all those people who had been waiting an hour.. almost.

Next to that would be Batman - Knight Flight at SFNE. We had the qbot gold which meant we never waited longer than 5 minutes to ride. I think I went on it something like 15 times in a row. I almost felt bad about walking past all those people who had been waiting an hour.. almost.

Although I'm sure you meant Batman:Dark Knight, I feel bad that you had a gold Qbert and didn't use it on SRoS! What gives man? :shock:

Nemesis inferno 1260 times after 2seasons.

Nemesis Inferno 103 most times in one day

All I can is ask is why

How many times did you get on Colossus in the 2 seasons ? 4 ?

I got bored doing Nemesis Inferno 16 times in one day

Paul 'Just cant see the point of doing the same coaster over & over & over again" Chapman

because its cool to ride one ride constantly for the majority of your visits

I think the most consecutive rides I've gotten was 15 on Cheetah at Wild Adventures back on an ACE day a couple of years ago. It was dark, like 20 degrees, and I was the only one smart enough to bring a ski cap and gloves. I just sat on the front seat pretty much the entire ERT.

The most rides in one day would be Medusa at SFGAd, with about 30 rides raked in on its media day back in 1999. Would have been more, but once again, it was freezing (this was the event that made me prepare for the worst always). Also, that was the day they invited some frat boys who partied too much the night before. The stench of beer and baklava was abundant after one lost his load in row 4, spraying everyone in 5 thru 8. That closed the ride down for about 25 minutes.

Medusa also gets the nod for most rides in a season, with 257 back in 1999. This was back before I could afford to go ride Kumba whenever I wanted.

Most rides total would probably be Steel Force at Dorney Park. Not sure how many rides I've taken, but I believe its well over 400.

Nowadays I ride stuff until a 5 minute wait forms, then I leave.

I rode Air 19 times in a day once, which is pretty good considering how ridiculus the queues can get! It started hurting my neck after 9 times though and at around my 11 times some stupid ride op (the other one had gone to lunch) banned me from using the single rider queue because she did beleive there was such thing as a single rider queue, and I was some teenage queue skipper!!! But the other dude came back so I could finish off my riding.

Yeh, it was a good way to cheer me up as I had just split up with my hoyfriend teh day before.

I don't know the highest number, but I remember Robb and I riding Rebel Yell 27 times in a row at the Hypersonic media day. Instead of waiting in a four hour line for Hypersonic, we enjoyed Rebel Yell and Hurler, which were running better than any other time I've been to PKD!

Another memorable moment was at the ACE con in 2000 at Holiday World, where we had three triple rides in a row after midnight. After the rides I remarked "If I have any more fun, I am going to die". Some of the best coaster rides ever...

dt

I would have to say the most I have ridden any coaster by continually staying in the same seat was the Boss in its first season. The only reason why we got out was because one of the kids we were with decided to go and pass out mid way through.

We all however regreted it the next day. All of us were sore and had rather large brusies. I guess serves us right for sitting in the back. :o