TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

PTR: New Hotness Tour

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Pulling out some lingering Ohio Pride* "We don't give a d@## for the whole state of Michigan, The whole state of Michigan, the whole state of Michigan. We don't give a d@## for the whole state of Mich..." ....... Oh who the hell am I kidding *hides face in shame*

Nice report Larry. I'm glad someone else in the thread gave you a little crap for wearing that Florida/Nebraska shirt.

A couple of other notes:

- The go karts at Coney were one of the biggest surprises on that trip. They were WAY better than the "modified" karts at the Nascar place in Pigeon Forge.

- I'm still mad that I didn't get an outside horse at Knoebel's. That picture expresses my emotions pretty well. Although, I wasn't nearly as mad as that mom was at her 16 year old son. She yelled at him the entire ride, which in turn made my ride a little more enjoyable!

- That bumper car marathon at Knoebel's was another one of those surprises for me. Those things are amazing!

- Such a great trip. Work has really sucked the last few days. Makes me wish I had another trip coming up...

---Thad

• 1 month later...

The first time I've been able to read a TR and actually get all the little jokes, etc! A very nice condensed version of the whole experience; I just love looking at all my pictures and being able to describe the whole situation around it clear as day. It's a ton of fun.

P.S. Can't wait to hopefully be on this Japan trip next year, pending my parent's approval and the necessary fundings I'll need to somehow manage by then.

I have no idea how I missed this but....

Thanks Larry

Good trip, good memories

No problem EB. China is a blast, having so much fun.

Yes, do rub it in I am missing that

Glad to hear you are having fun, China looks very 'interesting'. And I do like to follow all that is going on here and on FB