TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Disaster Transport Final Dispatch: A Mission for the Kids

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Donations exploded last night! Event is now over $7K in various donations. Team TPR is in the lead for donations but we're getting killed in the race for the top three. I'd love to just stay in the top 10 at this point. Thank you to everyone who donated so far!

Donations are at almost $9K now, with no one from TPR in the top 3. We are just barely holding on as the top team (about $500 between us and the next team).

I'm barely holding on to #20. If anyone can help keep me in the top 20, it would be appreciated. http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/stacygretchenTPR/finaldispatch

Stacy

Are you kidding? I about had a heart attack when I saw that....and it wasn't even mine! If it were legit, that would have been amazing for the event! I'm still chugging along, sending out messages to everyone I can think of to donate! Coming down the home stretch guys, go Team TPR!!!

- Todd

^Thank you!

Last few minutes! Ken your close to making the top 3! Anyone who donates to ken and gets him into the top 3 will also get prizes from me! https://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/kenjones7/finaldispatch

www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/joseph-cappellojr/finaldispatch

Thank you sir! Ill even throw in some extra gifts!

Well that was a good run!, Ken that was very generous of you, I wish I had the resources to do that. I finished 11th. Team total is $2079 great job everyone!

Yes it was very good! Hopefully I got 1st because Ben's didn't come in till 2:02pm.

^ Are you sure you are going to be 11th? Jason didn't have a $5,000 donation, only $50...which would take him down and you'd still be in the top 10. Agreed though, what a great run and congrats to the team! Looking forward to Sunday!

- Todd

Just want to say THANK YOU to everyone who joined Team TPR, all together we raised $2,104 (Someone must have donated after 2) for Give Kids the World! Also a huge Thank You to everyone who donated even if it wasn't to Team TPR and to someone else still thank you!

Now that the fund raising is over I'm looking forward to meeting everyone sunday. If you see me please say hi and I will be bringing some gifts to give you guys (And gals) from my personal collection.

Has anyone else got their email from Cedar Point about what to do when we get there tomorrow? I'm not sure if they have not been sent out or if I didn't get one for some reason.

Also. perhaps a few minuets before the reception if you want a picture. Right in front of Disaster Transport!