TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Major League Baseball Thread

Apologies- I just needed to vent. It's been a very tough pill to swallow. Hopefully, anyone who has invested into a sports franchise for as long as I have can see where I'm coming from. I don't want to sound whiny, or ungrateful- I'm just legitimately hurt. I've held tickets for the past 15 years (absolutely not renewing for 2019). There has been very little in way of reward in that time, not just in terms of results- the effort has been bare minimum. My godson and nephew are probably going to grow up Cub fans because the White Sox are an incompetent franchise- that is something I can't forgive ownership and the front office for. It's been ten years of this. The 2005 World Series Championship was among the happiest moments of my life, but it may as well be a figment of Sox fans' imaginations. Never happened, according to the rest of the world.. I doubt it will be any different by the time I have kids of my own.

:< *hugs*

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic