TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Major League Baseball Thread

PhishyBrewer

Wow! I Can't Believe it! Cleveland Was Swept! Ouch!!!

The RedSox claimed the WildCard! And the Dam Yankees take the Division Title! Eventhough they had the same record as the Sox!!! Come-on MLB lets have a one game Playoff Match Rather than the Pathetic current system!!!

Anyhow, the Angels should give the Yankees a good series. I feel that they are evenly matched!

The RedSox will of course beat the WhiteSox and face, probably the Yankees, yet again in the ALCS!

I hope that the RedSox pitching staff is up to the challenge, because they are not as strong as they were a year ago. Regardless....Go RedSox!!!

Edited by BelizeIt

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The RedSox claimed the WildCard! And the F-cken Yankees take the Division Title! Eventhough they had the same record as the Sox!!! Come-on MLB lets have a one game Playoff Match Rather than the Pathetic current system!!!

That's the same deal the Cards had to go through a few years back. (I believe the Cards-Astros were the first teams to tie since this wild card thing got started.)

Anyway, they gave the division to the Astros. Cards claimed they were "Co-Champions" but at this point, who cares? Just be happy to be in the playoffs!

I was at the Nationals game today, it's a bummer that they lost. At least the Phils didn't make it to the playoffs.

The Phillies wouldn't have made the playoffs if they were ten games up with 12 to go. Getting swept by the Astro's, losing to the Mets when they were up 4-0 and all the other games they should of won, hurts. You shouldn't have to count on the Cubs to win to keep your playoff hopes alive.

The RedSox went Down Hard! Dam!!! They Will Win on Wednesday! Pedro should have been the Pitcher in that game, but the RedSox Management decided to do without him this year! Big Mistake! We would have won the Division Title, and this game, if we still had Pedro.

I thought the Angels would have done better against the Yankees!

I hope they can split the series, otherwise the Yankees will advance to the ALCS!

The Padres peaked my interest in the 9th Inning! They could have pulled it out! So Close........

^Hey wait a second!

Wasn't it a year ago that the RedSox were Down by Three Games in the ALCS?

Remember they are heading back to Fenway, where I believe they had the best Home Record in the MLB.

So after Two RedSox Victories at Fenway, it will all come down to game five! Go RedSox!!!

Predictions for Friday Nights MLB Playoffs.

The RedSox Pull out a win with Wakefield! On their way towards Evening up the series at Fenway! (Come-on PhishyBrewer...Dont Lose Faith) Granted the pitching staff is only a shadow of what it was last year, but you can count out the Soxs!!!

The Los Angeles Angels will Beat the Yankees in Yankees Stadium! To take a 2 to 1 lead in this series! Go Angels!!! Screw the Yankees!!!