TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Major League Baseball Thread

PhishyBrewer

^That post was definitely better than the original one! Just try and remember to use proper capitalization and grammar in the future. Thanks!

-Moderator Joey

(Now it's time for Detroit to wake up and start playing! )

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the Giants ... boo to the Tigers who weren't even competitive in this series. Sure some of the games were close, but there was absolutely no Drama, I knew the Giants were going to come back and win it last night. From the sounds and look of it, so did the Tigers and their fans.

I'm a Dodger fan so seeing the Giants win it 2 out of 3 years is disappointing, more disappointing is that horrible end to the baseball season. Without a doubt one of the worst world series in my lifetime. It was just so boring.

^ It makes it even worse when you have to listen to Buck and McCarver announce it. Shoot me.

Ugh I agree. I can't stand Joe Buck. He is a douche. It was a very boring series. I like a full seven games. As much as I hate my Rangers and the two strikes twice drama last year and us losing the series at least it made it exciting.

I think he's trying to say the Giants suck.

(Sorry, as a Dodger fan I can't give them any credit)

lol, At least the Giants don't have to worry about how they are going to come up with the $250 million in payroll they picked up this season to come in second!

This is why I love Sirius/XM app and the fact I can plug my iPhone into my iPod dock on my stereo and not have to hear Buck and McCarver but instead the local broadcast of either team. The biggest trick is getting the audio and the picture to line up, but with the ability to pause TV it doesn't take long.

I think he's trying to say the Giants suck.

(Sorry, as a Dodger fan I can't give them any credit)

lol, At least the Giants don't have to worry about how they are going to come up with the $250 million in payroll they picked up this season to come in second!

Neither do the Dodgers: a record setting TV deal is going to solve that problem real quick.

In other news: I guess there was a baseball game on the other night?

I Went to the Giants Parade yesterday, It was BANANAS. There where so so many people there, i think most of them where there to have an excuse to get drunk, But you can tell who the real true die hards and authentic fans were. I cant wait to Celebrate again next season GOOOO GIANTS.

• 2 weeks later...

Did the Marlins win another world series and I miss it? Generally they have their fire sales after championships. Can't wait to see the crowds at some of those weekday games next year, with this lineup they can surly expect to draw nearly 1000 fans to watch at that new ballpark.

I will not support that team again until Loria sells the team, or he ends up in jail. Preferably both of those. Fuck Jeffery Loria and David Samson, those pieces of shit. I would honestly not be surprised if Miami never recovers from this and they end up being sold and moved. To say I was angry last night would be an under-statement