TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Media Day Superman: Ultimate Flight

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It does seem a little weird that those little guards were added to the outside. I mean even the decals are applied underneath them. Must have been a last minute thing. I can't help but wonder what the issue was as it looks like it would be hard to get your arms anywhere near anything.

The arm guards are there for a very good reason. But in all honesty, why do people care so much about what the trains look like? I didn't know that affected people's ride experience so highly.

My comment was more targeted towards it being strange that they were clearly added fairly late in the game. Clearly the train was not designed with them so I am honestly curious what is the reason they are there. I obviously haven't ridden the ride however looking at it I don't see any obvious close clearances.

It seems that it's not so much what they prevent you from grabbing, more so where they prevent you from touching. There is something similar added to almost every coaster that flies through its station building at high speeds. Likewise, both Sky Rocket and Yamaha Racing Coaster have similar arm guards.