TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Efteling Discussion Thread

Wow. Very impressive and realistic. But, I still don't get it. I really wish this ride excites me. I really do.

Regarding expansions, does anyone think they will go for another B&M for their next coaster. Possibly a flying coaster?

Efteling is a park with a love for Darkrides so this is a perfect addition, the animatronic looks great.

I don't think their next big attraction will be a rollercoaster but the park menagement was enthousiast about their collaboration with B&M so it's quite possible they wil build another B&M coaster. The same park menagement told they are not interested in a B&M Wing-Coaster. So Yes, a Flying Coaster is still a opportunity.

That Animatronic looks great. I still think going with the mascot theme wasn't that good of a choice, but who knows maybe I will be surprised.

Verry happy on the new higth restriction, it sounds to me they're going for some eye candy from the road to draw in more people. So a new coaster is very likely and a good fit for that. To see a new B&M is would be great and yes Flying please.

Regarding expansions, does anyone think they will go for another B&M for their next coaster. Possibly a flying coaster?

They have a good relationship with B&M, they would like to work with B&M again. Rumors say that there will be a new B&M over a number of years, but again that are rumors The cooperation during the baron 1898 was very well for the Efteling, so why not?

They can build above 50 meters in the new area, so they are able to build a bigger coaster in the new park expansion.

Wow. Very impressive and realistic. But, I still don't get it. I really wish this ride excites me. I really do.

The Efteling is famous for its amazing darkrides and those darkrides are the most populair rides in the park. Why not add 1 more? The European visitors are loving darkrides.

Someone in a Dutch forum has made an example of the new area, shows how much space is available:

Full_Size_Render.jpg

Source: Themepark.nl

^ Wow, very cool looking plants! And "trained" to fit around the doorway! Very nice.

p.s. Are they real??? I didn't really consider that, since the queue won't be going by this, yes? No?

^ Wow, very cool looking plants! And "trained" to fit around the doorway! Very nice.

p.s. Are they real??? I didn't really consider that, since the queue won't be going by this, yes? No?

The plants are fake. These doors are the entrance to the pre show so you will pass them during the queue.

^ It still makes me wonder how many are going to try and "take a souvenir" of a fake leaf, etc.?

I am sure there will be ride ops stationed at those doors. But I'm sure the public will try and be...resourceful.

The advertising campaign for the new Efteling attraction Symbolica has really begun. The theme park showed a new TV commercial for the first time today. The 25-second spot starts with impressive views of the Palace of Fantasy, after which the viewers enter the entrance hall of the palace.

Then three scenes from the attraction come to light: the Koningszaal (Royal Hall), the Observatorium (Observatory) and the botanical botanical garden Botanicum. "There is a world where the fantasy comes to life," says a voiceover.

There are also images of Raveleijn, Dreamflight, The Fairytale Forest, Joris & the Dragon, Fata Morgana, the Bobbaan and Baron 1898. The advertisement ends with the slogan 'World of Wonders'. In the image is the text: "Experience the new family attraction Symbolica from July 1st".

Today, their was the preview for annual pass holders to experience Symbolica before the official opening this Saturday. If you are interested in my review, you can read it here.

DSC_0854.thumb.JPG.d0bdf52820ef9a0995d7fd80c7b8e488.JPG

The Palace of Fantasy.