TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Efteling Discussion Thread

According to an email from LinkedIn, this dark ride is for Efteling's new attraction called Symbolica, it is to celebrate Efteling's 65th anniversary and it is Efteling's biggest investment ever.

Do you mind sharing that email? I'm asking because it has a couple things mixed up. The dark ride setup (I assume you mean that white thing, and not the black coaster track), was originally meant for the Efteling. However, the thing they are building right now is a trackless ride. I believe the manufacturer is ETF Ride System, but I'm not sure on that.

^Huh?

According to an email from LinkedIn, this dark ride is for Efteling's new attraction called Symbolica, it is to celebrate Efteling's 65th anniversary and it is Efteling's biggest investment ever.

Do you mind sharing that email? I'm asking because it has a couple things mixed up. The dark ride setup (I assume you mean that white thing, and not the black coaster track), was originally meant for the Efteling. However, the thing they are building right now is a trackless ride. I believe the manufacturer is ETF Ride System, but I'm not sure on that.

IMG_3529.thumb.PNG.34577eb491ee9697bb84f96229f296e1.PNG

^Huh?

Nothing is true of that email. The prototype is an old concept which was never implemented. There now working together with EFT on an trackless ride what will look like an coach (Horse coach).

Probably one of this 2:

^ I can't wait until Disney gets a hold of this type of trackless vehicle and what they can do with it.

So far, there's been really no tilting or spinning like this, in the current trackless rides in Disney parks.

All turns on Ratatouille (WDS) are really not very fast. Mystic Manor (HKDL) doesn't spin, except on/with its base.

Aquatopia and Hunny Hunt (TDS and TDL) are both stuck to their base and can only spin, besides the forward and backward stuff.

Maybe for the Beauty and the Beast attraction, to open in Tokyo Disneyland, will tilt and boogie.......few years from now?

(Now, back to our original thread's topic...)

Beauty-Beast2020.png.628ec75a44e80272d3b6cfd0c4182ee2.png

Serving dishes, careening around the castle? Or mini-Tagada vehicles ready to bounce and throw people around? (o;

I've had trouble seeing the pictures as well. I've found that if you right-click on a broken pic, choose "open in new tab", it takes you to a site with a captcha (a tick-the-box kind, thankfully). After verifying you're real, the picture loads. Then, if you reload this thread, the pics suddenly appear.

So the problem seems to be the security on the server the pics are being uploaded to.

I've had trouble seeing the pictures as well. I've found that if you right-click on a broken pic, choose "open in new tab", it takes you to a site with a captcha (a tick-the-box kind, thankfully). After verifying you're real, the picture loads. Then, if you reload this thread, the pics suddenly appear.

So the problem seems to be the security on the server the pics are being uploaded to.

Thanks! I can see all the pictures now!