TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Efteling Discussion Thread

The first turning wheel is being attached to the lift hill.

CCd6duJWgAAuQ0r.jpg

Source: @sven_eft on Twitter

EDIT:

And it is complete!

CCeajsTW8AAi7Ks.jpg

Source: @Davey_JF on Twitter

CCead2wWAAAizvd.jpg

This man is staying here for the rest of his life, turning the wheel, he will be fed every evening, and will be provided with a pillow and sleeping bag for the night :

CCecSvqWAAE83RD.jpg

Source: @sven_eft on Twitter

Edited by atyourservice

This man is staying here for the rest of his life, turning the wheel, he will be fed every evening, and will be provided with a pillow and sleeping bag for the night :

CCecSvqWAAE83RD.jpg

Edited by BDG

This is looking like a really fun coaster. I guess the jury is out as to how good it will be once you leave the station, but there's no doubt that those holding the bags are in for a treat because the area around the ride is looking brilliant with the landscaping coming together, the beautiful station and of course the lift structure. I love the colour of the supports and track too.... very classy

I have to say, they're really going above and beyond with the theming. It's some of the best I've seen on a non-Disney/Universal coaster. Looking forward to seeing what the finished product looks like.

None of this ride is themed but the station and lift hill. Just saying.

That's because the "ride" is only part of the complete themed experience. The story will likely develop and progress as guests move through the queue and the shows, and then it will probably climax at the drop into the mine shaft. The ride vehicles are what will continue to carry Baron's story throughout the layout of the coaster.