TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Deep South Bash 2012 - Six Flags Over Georgia

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be 21 for this year! Seriously, last year's even was so much fun. The aquarium, ATL, food, and ERT!

If you've never had Acrophobia ERT, you're missing out on life.

Ps, I heard about this strip club where you get to shower the strippers and soap them up right in front of you! So you know they'll be clean!

Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet?

And more importantly:

Is it ERT on Mindbender yet? Is it ERT on Mindbender yet? Is it ERT on Mindbender yet? Is it ERT on Mindbender yet?

Not that I'm already excited yet or anything...

Is it ERT on Mindbender yet? Is it ERT on Mindbender yet? Is it ERT on Mindbender yet? Is it ERT on Mindbender yet?

Can I second this? Also, is there anything a minor has to do in order to go? I'm very interested in going, and I would love to attend.

Hello everyone,

I am a new poster as you can see, but I have been reading these forums for about 1.5-2 years now and finally decided to register due to this event! I am about 90% sure I am going to come to the Deep South Bash, but I've got a couple of questions:

1) My husband is working that weekend, my best friend can't come, and my other friends are weenies...so will there be a group or groups for me to join when I get there so I'm not wandering around all day?

2) I'd like to spend the night, but can't afford two nights. Which would be better Friday night, so I can get morning ERT but I will miss evening ERT? Or drive in Saturday morning (arrive around 10-11), and spend that night there.

3) Is anyone coming from East TN that would like to carpool? I hate driving to Atlanta.

4) My mom works for Marriott, which means a steep discount for me. Are either of these decent hotels? (They are the cheapest by far, if I can stay at one of these safely I may be able to squeeze in 2 nights if my husband agrees).

Springhill Suites - 960 Bob Arnold Blvd

Courtyard - 950 Bob Arnold Blvd

Welcome, DollywoodTNgal!

I'm sure Elissa might have more official answers, but I thought I'd give you my thoughts.

1)It's easy to "join up" with people at TPR events as long as you're social and outgoing. I'd suggest showing up early and introducing yourself to people you see standing alone. There are always "singles" that would love to join up and form riding groups! You can also meet people on this forum ahead of time and plan to meet up with them. I went to the Texas Giant Bash last year and had no problem meeting new people.

2)Based on what I said above, I think it would be best to come Friday night so you're up and ready to meet people on Saturday morning. Unfortunately that means you'd miss night-time ERT. Hopefully you can get the hotel to work out so you can stay for two nights.

4)I'm not specifically knowledgable about either of those hotels, but the area is fine. It's just a typical highway exit with multiple hotels, restaurants, etc., and it's very close to Six Flags.

4) My mom works for Marriott, which means a steep discount for me. Are either of these decent hotels? (They are the cheapest by far, if I can stay at one of these safely I may be able to squeeze in 2 nights if my husband agrees).

Springhill Suites - 960 Bob Arnold Blvd

Courtyard - 950 Bob Arnold Blvd

Both of these hotels are in a good location close to the park. You can even take back roads to the park to avoid I-20 all together.

1)It's easy to "join up" with people at TPR events as long as you're social and outgoing. I'd suggest showing up early and introducing yourself to people you see standing alone. There are always "singles" that would love to join up and form riding groups! You can also meet people on this forum ahead of time and plan to meet up with them.

This. We're a very friendly and welcoming group, but of course it's best if you make an effort.

DEEP SOUTH BASH TICKETS NOW ON SALE!!!

http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?productID=142

DEEP SOUTH BASH 2012!

- MORNING ERT ON LOTS OF RIDES!

- EVENING ERT ON LOTS OF RIDES!

- BEER AND FRIED PIES!

- BACKSTAGE TOUR!

- And yes there will be FOOD! LUNCH INCLUDED!

- MORE AWESOMENESS WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON!!!!

- GET EXCITED!!!

Deep South Bash - Six Flags Over Georgia

Saturday, August 11th, 2012

Event Ticket Prices:

Club TPR Member rates:

Six Flags Season Pass Holder - $38

Non-Season Pass Holder - $63

Non Club TPR Member rates:

Six Flags Season Pass Holder - $43

Non-Season Pass Holder - $68

Optional Add-On Dinner - $15