TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hidden/Secluded Park Areas

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! Didn't even know this thread was actually moving. I noticed on my visit to HersheyPark just how empty the new Skyrush pathway can actually be. If you don't know what I am talkin about, it is the new one down by the water, and as a bonus you can get some great shots for videos or pictures!

Edited by coastercrazy 9

I've always liked the beach area at Cedar Point, but the last time I visited in '08, I exited the west (marina) gate and went out on the docks past Famous Dave's. Very few people out there, some great views of the park (MF especially), and nice to be on the water too.

125.jpg.b9a458637b3cdc6adad9ce6bdde1b4bb.jpg

Marina docks.

130.jpg.817c126ae2d51bc6be9e58b95fc68e4e.jpg

MF from the docks.

Another good spot of relax at BGW is the path and bridge across the Rhine River between the boat ride and the Loch Ness Monster. It's a handy shortcut, too--if you don't mind dealing with a bunch of fairly steep stairs. It's a good place to watch turtles and ducks swimming around.

Edited by cfc

I've always liked the beach area at Cedar Point, but the last time I visited in '08, I exited the west (marina) gate and went out on the docks past Famous Dave's. Very few people out there, some great views of the park (MF especially), and nice to be on the water too.

Plus, loads of dead, bloated carp.