TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Club TPR...

coastercrazy 9

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is standard practice that any non Pay Pal purchases through the TPR Store work in the following manner.

If you pay with cash, you get an order confirmation e-mail from TPR with instructions.

Instructions say to print the e-mail and then send the check in with the printed e-mail.

The main problem occurs when someone blocks e-mail from TPR or someone accidentally deletes the e-mail. Robb can't process registrations from Europe but he will address when he returns.

I had the same issue but I paid with pay pal on June 18th but have never heard anything back. However I assumed it was because he was in Europe. Does anyone know when they scheduled to return that way I can keep my eye out stuff? Thanks

I had the same issue but I paid with pay pal on June 18th but have never heard anything back. However I assumed it was because he was in Europe. Does anyone know when they scheduled to return that way I can keep my eye out stuff? Thanks

They are flying home 7/3. Give them some time to recover. I'm sure they have a lot of work to be done that has accumulated while they were gone.

Not sure why this didn't go through, but I've activated the account now.

Edited by robbalvey

Dear Robb,

A while back I had signed up for Club TPR and clicked on the pay with cash option. I was never told of a way to pay, and had sent several PM's about it. I would like to receive my Club TPR items, so how would I pay for it with no information?

Thanks, Robbie M

You should have gotten an email from Club TPR with information on how to make payment by check/money order. If you didn't get the email, I've just had the system email you another copy. If that one doesn't come through, email me and I'll check the email address in our system. It's possible you entered it wrong?