TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hotel recommendations: HolidayWorld & Hersheypark

KevinPage

It's been over 10 years since I been to either park. I stayed at Santa's Lodge with no issues, but tentatively planned for beginning of AUGUST and the room was like $150 a night, which seems kinda high for my cheap tastes. I see a slew of hotels that are around 15 miles away in Jasper, didn't know if anyone had any success there.

Last time at Hershey, I stayed at Spinners Inn. Again, no problems, enjoyed my stay. I see that Howard Johnson now owns it. Planned for the end of September to hit HP/Knoebels. Any other decent ones pop up over the years?

Thanks

Edited by KevinPage

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I stayed at the Days Inn in Jasper about 6 years ago and it was one of the better Days Inn I've stayed at, but it might have just been renovated at the time.

I always stay in Harrisburg when I going to Hershey and get decent prices through hotwire.

Edited by larrygator

Just avoid the red roof inn near hersheypark, unless you like stained bathrooms and cockroaches!

I stayed in the Red Roof Inn in Harrisburg East (only 10-15 minutes from the park) a few weeks ago and it was fine, especially for $50 a night.

If you don't want to drive far you could look into the Rodeway Inn on Areba Ave in Hershey, which is within walking distance to the park and yet set in a nice quiet residential area. This is what we were going to go for but the rates shot up just as we were about to book.