TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Gardaland Discussion Thread

I'm going to go out on a limb and be a negative nancy....

Look like alot of vibrations... Hopefully not as bad a Furious Baco.

Quick reaction to this.

I got to ride it a bunch of times today (trying to work on a report at this time) and let me say you one thing.

Vibrations?? not a problem.

This is one very fun ride with some nice elements and different experiences depending on where you're sitting.

Restraints are awesome and the ride to me is a job well done.

More to come later on.

Quick reaction to this.

I got to ride it a bunch of times today (trying to work on a report at this time) and let me say you one thing.

Vibrations?? not a problem.

This is one very fun ride with some nice elements and different experiences depending on where you're sitting.

Restraints are awesome and the ride to me is a job well done.

More to come later on.

Thanks Hanno! Looking forward to it!

Have you ever tried Furius Baco?

Fu** the vibrations i know it's a bit rough but seriously on a intense ride like Furius Baco, you really can't complain.

Furius Baco is amazing!

Have you ever tried Furius Baco?

Fu** the vibrations i know it's a bit rough but seriously on a intense ride like Furius Baco, you really can't complain.

Furius Baco is amazing!

I've been on Furius Baco. The vibrations make it very difficult to enjoy the ride from an outer seat. But if Hanno says it is not a problem on Raptor, I trust his opinion.

Edited by larrygator

I've been on Furius Baco. The vibrations make it very difficult to enjoy the ride from an outer seat. But if Hanno says it is not a problem on Raptor, I trust his opinion.

Congratulations. Furius Baco is going 135km/h and Raptor 90km/h. Any differences?

Okay, we are obviously not speaking the same language.

and i trust him too. and yeah there are a huge speed deffrence!

Edited by Gerstlauer1

Congratulations. Furius Baco is going 135km/h and Raptor 90km/h. Any differences?

Congratulations????? Did I win something?

Furius Baco's top speed might be 135km/m but towards the end of the ride it is nowhere near that speed and there is still a lot of shaking on the outer seats.

Secondly, the main point of my previous post was to contradict someone else saying that Furius Baco is amazing, it is NOT amazing.

Edited by larrygator

Secondly, the main point of my previous post was to contradict someone else saying that Furius Baco is amazing, it is NOT amazing.

Yeah that's your opnion an luckily we can't have the same thourghts about coasters every time. I think it's an amazing coaster end of story!

It seems the best seat is on the far right from that POV. All the turns (except one) are to the left so you probably have some great floater air out there. But, the outer left seat probably has a lot of close-to-the-ground encounters. I will say that the slow barrell roll looks amazing with all the themeing in it.

Edited by Skramp

Wow, love the leg choppers...I even found myself curling up my legs like I do on SLC's. This seriously looks like an a$$ load of fun.

Is it just me or did they focus way too much of the ride on just lefthand turns? I hate rides like that.

Is it me or are you trying to find any reason to not like the ride. First you get the "sense" of the seats vibrating from the video now this...lol.