TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Gardaland Discussion Thread

...i´m totally into this "Raptor merchandising".

Gardaland, is doing a great job! *both thumbs up*

(yes,.. i have to, i´m european )

Nice surprise, thank you for sharing matteocrepaldi !

Now my question:

Does the Gardaland respond to some things that happened in the world?

I am missing "something ".

Maybe i am wrong,... but they changed, suddenly the radioactive theme into sports?

(can be awesome, to show the world how dangerous Raptor is - or even not "glowing green" :S ...if you know what i mean)

*a bit confused right now* ..

Beside my donkey buisness - it is a beautiful part of the rollercoaster history!

( )

*can´t resist .. must ride!*

Nice video of it in action:

LINK REMOVED

ADMIN EDIT: Not only has the link been posted before, but you have not yet made at least 50 legitimate posts on the forum, so you cannot post links without being in violation of our Terms of Service.

Edited by jedimaster1227

The ride runs a lot faster than I anticipated it would. That barrel roll should be a seriously good element, as should that near-miss with the scenery! I can't wait to hear some comments about the ride quality, but, knowing B&M, there won't be much outside-seat shaking.

The ride runs a lot faster than I anticipated it would. That barrel roll should be a seriously good element, as should that near-miss with the scenery! I can't wait to hear some comments about the ride quality,

So do I. The ride looks in the video really harmonious and smooth.

but, knowing B&M, there won't be much outside-seat shaking.

I am also curious to see, how the seats absorbing the shocks of the ride. The train glides, fast and graceful .. over the course.

And I think that the ultimatly question is, the price question: do the train jiggle ?

I'm really become a fan of this Raptor-railway ♥

Um I was under the impression that the seats would spin like X?? Maybe ive been under a rock...

It was never released that the seats would spin. Everyone was hoping that something would happen with the seats, but they never said they would spin.

I recall reading early rumours pointing that B&M would use this layout as a test to see how these new trains run and then, in the future, maybe swap them for the revolving version. Remember that this has happened before with B&Ms like SheiKra: the track was ready but not the floorless version of the trains so B&M decided to run regular trains instead.

I've always wondered how other companies would tackle rotating seats if they decided to. Perhaps an onboard computer system that controls them electronically. But I also think that could get really problematic.

Edited by odene497