TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Gardaland Discussion Thread

^Yeah. For some reason to me this seems like a totally different concept than X and Furius Baco. It's more like flying on the wings of an airplane or bird or something, rather than flipping around (X) or launching out simply without track below or above you (FB).

And I bet the restraints will be 28937530895x better

Same concept as the seats are off to the sides of the track, but until the B&M seats rotate throughout the ride, I don't think it can be considered a competitor to the 4D coasters. Just a different train style for a different ride experience.

Same concept as the seats are off to the sides of the track, but until the B&M seats rotate throughout the ride, I don't think it can be considered a competitor to the 4D coasters. Just a different train style for a different ride experience.

It doesn't matter what the seats do. The fact that this ride is in Italy, and X2 is in California is the reason they don't compete. Eejanaika doesn't compete with X2. Now if this were being built at KBF, that'd be different.

It doesn't matter what the seats do. The fact that this ride is in Italy, and X2 is in California is the reason they don't compete. Eejanaika doesn't compete with X2. Now if this were being built at KBF, that'd be different.

I think your taking the word compete too far. They didn't mean to say that they are two rides that are trying to attract more people to that park.

I think your taking the word compete too far. They didn't mean to say that they are two rides that are trying to attract more people to that park.

I was simply trying to tell eltoro96 that no one except maybe a select few are going to consider X-Raptor a "success" or "failure" over X2. That's it and that's all...nothing more, nothing less.

Anyway, moving on...

That does look faster than I thought it would be! Especially the lift.

Edited by FeelTheFORCE

I like the look of it! I'm excited to be moving to Italy so I can check it out!

As others have said, I'm thinking it's going to be smoother and more reliable than X2, as well as more comfortable to ride. But I'm also betting that, based on the layout, it'll be more intense and maybe even more exciting than X2. I guess we'll know once it's open.

Sorry to start confusion with my post but the seats do not spin, I was just saying that it looks like they could one day make a 4d coaster. And Elissa if any company could make a smooth 4D it would be B&M. Maybe they can change your thoughts on the 4D concept

^Yeah. For some reason to me this seems like a totally different concept than Furius Baco. It's more like flying on the wings of an airplane or bird or something, rather than launching out simply without track below or above you (FB).

No, the concept sounds the same to me as Furius Baco without the launch

There's no good that comes out of Rattler. There was a mechanic bolting on pieces of wood on the bottom of the helix structure while the ride was in operation. I'll never forget that sight.

If Raptor is successful I can see lots of business opportunities for B&M.

Edited by DJeXeL

Wow, B & M goes X-rated. I'm impressed with the trains, looks like fun.

I'm also very interested to see if the discomfort Furious Baco could cause has been resolved in the B & M train design. I guess if this turns out good, it will probably find it's way to a lot of parks like most B & M concepts - flyers, stand-ups, inverts, dive machines, hypers, floorless and so on.