TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cars Land and The Grand Re-Opening of DCA

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DCA looks amazing!! I'll be defiantly going back there sometime this year to check it out in person. Thanks for the report!

There's no reason to be "defiant" when you definitely go back to DCA.

Ahaha! I didn't catch that. This is why I shouldn't trust my spell check 100%!

Oh man, I'm embarrassed now. I usually don't make mistakes like that.

Trust me--everybody makes a goof like that from time to time.

^Yeah that map is great, but I'm kind of surprised that all of the pictures of the new Carsland section don't have any people in them. I know the ride just opened but I figured Disney would have had some photo shoots during testing for promotional material. Every picture on that web site makes Carsland look like a ghost town.

^Yeah that map is great, but I'm kind of surprised that all of the pictures of the new Carsland section don't have any people in them. I know the ride just opened but I figured Disney would have had some photo shoots during testing for promotional material. Every picture on that web site makes Carsland look like a ghost town.

Just a matter of very tight construction timelines and wanting the promotional site to go live before the land officially opened. Images with a populated Cars Land were shot and will go live on the site soon. And they look fantastic.

• 2 weeks later...