• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Here's a few honorable mentions:

Stanley Falls at BGT-I was surprised at how fast this ride was going through the course after the first drop.

Skull Mountain at SFA (Defunct)-I wish this ride was still there. Very unique and had great theming.

Journey to Atlantis at SWO-Probably one of the best water rides I've been on (Next to DDRRF).

These are what I'd consider to be my favorite water rides (excluding water coasters).

10. Log Chute @ Nickelodeon Universe

9. Jurassic Park

8. River Blast @ Silver Dollar City

7. Pilgrims Plunge

6. Rattlesnake Rapids @ Lagoon

5. Kali River Rapids

4. Grizzly River Rapids

3. River Quest @ Phantasialand

2. Perilous Plunge (R.I.P)

1. Splash Mountain

This is actually a difficult question for me, so I'll do my best to filter it to certain criteria. For the best "boat ride" I would have to choose my childhood classic It's A Small World at WDW, that is only due to that it really has a good ring to me for nostalgia, though the eyes can be a bit creepy. Honorable mention would have to be Maelstrom at EPCOT, I love Norway, I love vikings, and I love Norse (Norsk), not to mention an interesting drop. Best "log flume" would be hands down Splash Mountain at WDW, a great film into an excellent ride, with no short supply of thrills and fun . Finally to the raft rides, ironically the White Water Rapids at Kings Island, it is a classic ride for me and I always have loved the ride, just not the smell.

I'll probably say the Timber Mountain log ride as well ever since its renovation. My only complaint with it would be that it moves very quickly through the scenic sections so you don't get to look at all the detail very closely. You gotta ride it twice to see everything and appreciate all the work they put into the renovation. haha

Timber Mountain Log Ride is my #1. Grizzly River Run is another favourite. In terms of non-themed water rides, I love the way the log flumes at Lake Compounce and Knoebels wind through the trees, and the double-down drop on Hersheypark's Coal Cracker is a great ending.