TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT3] Colorado Canyon

Sorry for posting everyday, my plan was to be at 1984 by now and I'm going on vacation August 10th so I'm going to post everyday until friday.

You posted 4x in a row. This has gone way to far.

I understand you want to show us your park and you are proud of what you have built, but you need to cool the jets a bit. As said before, quality > quantity. You're giving no quality, just quantity and hoping that other people (or your other profiles) comment on them. Try this - look at a park that your really like - for me, I liked ShyGuy's Parks, I looked at how he did his updates and the QUALITY of his posts. When ShyGuy would post once a week, maybe once a month, everyone would go crazy! Here, we have nothing. I think you need to take some time and look at parks who you enjoy, or inspire you, and see how they post/provide updates.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for posting everyday, my plan was to be at 1984 by now and I'm going on vacation August 10th so I'm going to post everyday until friday.

You posted 4x in a row. This has gone way to far.

I understand you want to show us your park and you are proud of what you have built, but you need to cool the jets a bit. As said before, quality > quantity. You're giving no quality, just quantity and hoping that other people (or your other profiles) comment on them. Try this - look at a park that your really like - for me, I liked ShyGuy's Parks, I looked at how he did his updates and the QUALITY of his posts. When ShyGuy would post once a week, maybe once a month, everyone would go crazy! Here, we have nothing. I think you need to take some time and look at parks who you enjoy, or inspire you, and see how they post/provide updates.

Absolutely THIS! It's not just you either, there are others who do this as well.