TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights 22

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Agreed. I am so glad it wasn't a house about Penn and Teller but one just inspired and created by. Should be very interesting to see how it turns out. I also wouldn't be surprised if the elvis scare and other girls are all true, they tend to love giving things away. That hallway looked awesome!

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, what could this mean???

HHN fans, we’ve announced 4 of our hair-raising haunted houses featuring the demented worlds of Silent Hill, the flesh eating zombies of AMC’s The Walking Dead, the cryptic mind of Alice Cooper, and the bad boys of magic, Penn & Teller.

How about a little bit more…we don’t want to give it all away, what fun is there in that? But here’s a little tease to get your skin crawling…

http://www.facebook.com/halloweenhorrornightsorlando

Hmmmm.....that's sweet! It could be a few different creepy doll themed franchises.....but I'm hoping for an original. I am excited for them to reveal more!

-EDIT-So I just saw the Universal Singapore promo and I feel like it shares similarities to this teaser. Perhaps nothing, but it looks like they have a theme already and it looks pretty sweet.

Some interesting activity over on the HHN orlando Facebook Page. A fair amount of clues, including pictures of house facades, sets and quotes have been released from the lucky individuals emailed by Universal. They are also allowing those winners to walk through a house which is pretty awesome.

It looks like the Gargoyle house is not only confirmed, but sounding pretty awesome. I am very excited for the reveal in 2 days, mostly so I can see what all we have going on this year! I am very excited to get down there and start scaring some people! Another photo put out by Universal has a hand coming up from the dirt.....which they said they found in the construction zone. Thoughts on what this could be pointing towards? I'm not sure I've ever seen so many crazy/different rumors flying around for this event (which I think has to do with how much less has been revealed, by this time last year we had the website with all the fun games and clues.)

Universal just released the full haunt list!

Alice Cooper Welcome to my Nightmare

Welcome to Silent Hill

The Walking Dead

Penn and Teller Newkd Las Vagas 3D

Dead End

Gothic

Universal's House of Horrors

HHN is back. This year there will be no escaping the horror that awaits, including terrifying houses like AMC’s “The Walking Dead”, Silent Hill, Alice Cooper and Penn & Teller. There are also several new horror houses that will be worth the wait… What were once just ghastly rumors about an old, abandoned house have co

me to life as actual bone-chilling apparitions in “Dead End;” the still, stone protectors of an ancient European cathedral have awakened to fight intruders off at any cost in “Gothic;” and Universal’s legacy of horror continues as the classic monsters of fear appear in blinding black and white in “House of Horrors.”

Edit: They just posted this!

And we’ve got a completely reinvented street experience…

They will find you and invade your personal space like never before. There will be no boundaries. The rules of the past will no longer apply. Roaming legions of menacing beasts, vampires, prisoners, warriors and more will inhabit every corner of the park. There is no escape.

Edited by kidcoaster 2

Here are the logos and the descriptions from the official page!

HHN is back. This year there will be no escaping the horror that awaits, including terrifying houses like AMC’s “The Walking Dead”, Silent Hill, Alice Cooper and Penn & Teller. There are also several new horror houses that will be worth the wait…

What were once just ghastly rumors about an old, abandoned house have come to life as actual bone-chilling apparitions in “Dead End;” the still, stone protectors of an ancient European cathedral have awakened to fight intruders off at any cost in “Gothic;” and Universal’s legacy of horror continues as the classic monsters of fear appear in blinding black and white in “House of Horrors.”

558489_10151060846153233_954310540_n.jpg

If enough people believe in something, perception can become reality. In Carey, Ohio, the perception was that countless horrific acts had occurred in the old Hartford Mansion. The reality was that the curse which befell the house was far worse than any story ever told.

552013_10151060846198233_1074995765_n.jpg

574726_10151060856553233_349810363_n.jpg

The Catedral de Caementum Animus is, by day, undergoing a building-wide architectural refurbishment. By night, the many stone gargoyles that keep watchful eye over the sanctuary come to life with the mission of protecting this sacred place against intrusion.

206190_10151060846238233_2019210303_n.jpg

This is no remake. No sequel. No re-imagining. These are Universal’s classic monsters of fear, who have terrified audiences from the Silver Screen. They have been waiting within silver celluloid to be resurrected. The flash of a lightning strike cuts the darkness that surrounds, and terror’s true faces take back what is theirs…

304930_10151060846283233_237590434_n.jpg

There is strength in numbers, and you must band together to make it through many of the iconic settings made famous by the critically-acclaimed AMC television series, “The Walking Dead.” As the city is crawling with hordes of walkers, the issue of your becoming one of them is not a question of if, but when.

294689_10151060846358233_78955403_n.jpg

In the eerie and desolate town of Silent Hill, ash falls from the sky and the physical laws of nature no longer apply. If you dare to venture into this alternate dimension, there is only one law of nature with which you must concern yourself: survival.

561601_10151060846428233_1539998008_n.jpg

Journey into the legendary rocker Alice Cooper’s twisted mind and witness the natural melding of horror and Cooper’s four decades-long career. Here you will follow Steven, the iconic character from many of Cooper’s works, as you come face-to-face with a myriad of tormentors who threaten an already-decaying sense of sanity.

294336_10151060846523233_123224531_n.jpg

World-renowned magicians Penn & Teller have accidentally nuked Las Vegas, but don’t worry, it’s nothing a fresh coat of paint and a truckload of BS can’t fix. Come on down to New Vegas, where all that glitters isn’t gold, and in fact probably has fatal levels of radioactivity.

305249_10151060846573233_186271056_n.jpg

Party on as those two most excellent dudes return to skewer the biggest names in entertainment and pop culture.

293127_10151060846628233_1254740310_n.jpg

The 20 Penny Circus brings its “Magic For People With Questionable Taste” to an unsuspecting Halloween Horror Nights audience.

"Scare Zones"

And we’ve got a completely reinvented street experience…

They will find you and invade your personal space like never before. There will be no boundaries. The rules of the past will no longer apply. Roaming legions of menacing beasts, vampires, prisoners, warriors and more will inhabit every corner of the park. There is no escape.

The scare zones sound a lot like what BGT did last year with their roaming hordes of zombies.

^Yeah, and I kind of liked what BGT did, should be interesting to see how Universal applies the same concept. I would imagine they will still have several "themed" set pieces located through out the park with different "hordes" dedicated to a specific section. Should be fun though.

I'm glad they've added a second show, I liked the Brian Brushwood magic show a few years ago (even though it was really just kinda average) and I've always felt that a second show really gives the event a nice balance. Should be an exciting event, and hopefully Bill and Ted won't suck this year!

^They definitely borrowed the idea from BGT, but I think their hand was forced on this one because of having that parade now. The route of it goes through a lot of the usual scarezone locations, so they couldn't use permanent props like they are used to. So, I guess instead having only a couple of scarezones, they copied BGT and went with the roaming hordes.

^I disagree, remember they used to do a big parade for JUST Halloween Horror Nights...heck I rode on a float! They still had scare zones with that parade...I really feel like this is a knee jerk reaction to BGT.

I didn't know the logistics of the old parade, so you make a good point. I just made my assumption since it seems this year, HHN is not getting the preferable treatment from Universal like it is used to getting. (i.e. green-lighting the Transformers project and forcing R&E to find a new location for the House of Horrors house) So, I just assumed that they were told no scarezones since it would interfere with the parade.

forcing R&E to find a new location for the House of Horrors house)

They're forcing Robb and Elissa to move TPR headquarters again?

You should totally do you own Haunt--and it should feature Bigfoot, Sharktopus, and Mega Piranha!

Edited by cfc