TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

SyFy Movie Chat!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the Morey's Ferris wheel!!!!

It's not Morey's, Morey's ferris wheel shares a pier with a boomerang. But that was probably the biggest tragedy in the movie lol. I'm still rooting for the sharks, but since it's a SYFY movie, the people are probably going to come out on top anyway. Still, that shootout was so ridiculous that it was awesome.

I think they digitally edited the boomerang out because they didn't want this movie to look more terrible than it actually is, lol.

Not the Morey's Ferris wheel!!!!

It's not Morey's, Morey's ferris wheel shares a pier with a boomerang. But that was probably the biggest tragedy in the movie lol. I'm still rooting for the sharks, but since it's a SYFY movie, the people are probably going to come out on top anyway. Still, that shootout was so ridiculous that it was awesome.

I think they digitally edited the boomerang out because they didn't want this movie to look more terrible than it actually is, lol.

The boomerang made a slight appearance in the title credits, but after that it went away.

• 4 months later...

So, I was prowling io9 this morning and found this little gem of a teaser poster from the same people who made Mega Shark and Mega Piranha.

That's all super-cool, but when I went to SyFy's website to see if it was being broadcast, I found something better...

GHOST STORM!

Filled with ghosts, storms, and simultaneous combustion!

www.syfy.com/movies

It airs this coming Saturday (November 10) at 9. New TPR SyFy chat?

Edited by A.J.

You're always welcome to go into chat tonight and discuss. This will not be an official one though. Plus with the announcement of Sharknado, I'm not sure anything will ever be able to top that!!! I will plan that chat the day the release date is announced!!!!