TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

I'd recommend changing the ride slogan to something other than what it is now since it's the same as Maverick's and it looks a lot like Maverick.

Thanks, I had thought I had heard that slogan somewhere, I guess i had forgotten that it was actually from Maverick haha.

I really like your idea for the new coaster. But I agree on the slogan, I'd say change it.

Thanks!

By now you guys have probably all heard my computer problems. I apologize in advance for the awful graphics. I did a lot of editing to make the park presentable, but I can't do anything about reflective water.

I was about to get a new graphic card but I went on a day trip with my friends and spent most of the paycheck my parents let me keep. So it won't be until after i go to California that I will get a graphics card.

Now back to the park

it was a really hot one today, so I started off with Fisher Flume. It's the best way to beat the heat in the park.

I rode Barnstormer, the ride op did an awful job with the restraints, I felt like I was gonna fall out. While it's pretty, I probably won't be riding again, I'll take pics though (this actually happened to me on Skyhawk at Cedar Point, scariest thing ever).

Nighthawk, is a fun ride, it's almost like a Windseeker, but much smaller and older. Still you get some fantastic views from it.

The main gates are so open and simple, but yet they have their own elegance about them.

The train is a nice relaxing ride around the park. It's great for when your feet get tired and you want to take a break, plus there's never any lines because of the high capacity.

Renegade is still a great ride and it works into the hillside very well.

I took this picture from the highway as I was leaving the park. I can't wait to see how Mustang will change the skyline.

Big Park News

When the park announced Mustang, apparently it was only part of the park's plan. A memo was leaked that stated that famed industry leader Intamin AG of Switzerland, would bring the park 2 high profile coasters within the next three years. The first, Mustang. The second is described as a launched coaster reaching 75 mph with 1 inversion and that will be the first of its kind in North America. I wonder what it could be...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say that this park looks very realistic and very good, definately coming back for more pics.

Thanks!

This is looking really good! I like the editing. I think that you should continue that brick wall on Renegade up the lift hill. I think it will look really nice!

Thanks! I originally tried that, but it looked out of place to be honest.

Very nice park, it has a lot of character. Where did you get the railings such as the ones in front of your log flume?

Thanks, those are Moby's X-railings.

I bet the second INTAMIN coaster is going to be a wing rider like Furious Baco.

Shhhhhhhh, don't tell everyone.

I just noticed the editing you were doing with your pics. This park looks amazing, the theming is great and it's realistic.

Thanks!

Happy 4th of July!

I went down to the park today to visit the park and then watch the fireworks and I have never seen so many American Flags.

The park really went all out this year to bring out the patriotic spirit.

The main entrance must have a dozen flags on it.

Mustang is testing now, I can't wait till it opens.

Must be some big whigs on this train.

Then I finished the day off with fireworks. Fisher Flume provided such a nice backdrop to the show.

This park is truly inspirational! It has an interesting feel to it. It's like Dollywood combined with a Cedar Fair park, but the size of a smaller park. I love your ride stations and how the flume looks at night. Keep up the great work!

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry guys I was away in California. But don't worry I got plenty of newfound inspiration

This park is truly inspirational! It has an interesting feel to it. It's like Dollywood combined with a Cedar Fair park, but the size of a smaller park. I love your ride stations and how the flume looks at night. Keep up the great work!

Thanks so much!

This is amazing! Honestly the best park since Six Flags South Carolina. I love the flume ride and the entrance AND the new coaster. Can't wait to watch it's growth.

Wow, that's a serious compliment, thank you!

Stunning park. Very well done! It has a great sense of realism that's hard to get in RCT3.

Thanks, realism is one of my foremost goals.

Are you still working on this park? I'd hate to see it die.

I'm still going, I just went on vacation.

This is a very nice park, would be a shame if there was no more to see. Nice parks like this are a treat to look at with all the detail and hard work put into them.

Thank you!

How do you get that background?

It's a long process but there is a tutorial I built on Shyguys World that will go through all of my editing techniques.

Well I forgot to post the last few updates and then I went away, but Fisher Park is back!

Mustang is open!

It comes with its own giftshop too!

The ride is nicely landscaped and the station is huge!

The first Drop is very steep!

Did I mention serious ejector air?

Plus it has a world exclusive "Fisher Roll"

You get rocketed up the lift hill.

But we can't forget about Crop Duster either.

Here is an overview straight from the guys at GCI.

The parachutes are always a nice ride.

Mustang is a great addition to the park.

The County Fair is a new kids section of the park.

It looks nice, but there isn't too much going on.

Do you guys like teasers?

Your coasters are very well done, great themeing, great layouts very nicely packaged attractions. Where did you find the Furious Baco coaster train?

Thank you, the Wingrider train can be found here:

revolutionaryrides.net/WingRider.html

Your pictures are ah-maze-ing...I can't get over how real they look! Your attention to detail is such a great skill, and I love looking at the updates when they're posted. Can't wait to see what you have in store with that wing coaster!

Thanks!

You've hit the point where RCT3 becomes better than RCT2. Skillful, high quality work.

Thank you!

__________________________________________________________________________________________

I went into the park today to check up on the construction of the park's newest coaster, an Intamin Wingrider. Today they installed the rides signature element, a barrel roll over the path leading to the ride. It is sure to thrill riders and viewers alike.

The park hasn't released much info other than an 65 mph launch, 3 large airtime hills, 4 overbanked turns, and an inversion.

The ride will feature a new area to the park, Lost Horse Mine. The ride will be named "Bootleg." The theme is that an accident in the mine caused it's closing in the late 1800s, but in the 1920s, moonshiners took back the mine and turned it into a brewery. This idea is shown through the many barrels and displays around the ride, and the theming of the actual car, which will look identical to Furius Baco in PortAventura in Spain.

It looks great so far and such a unique theme. I love the interaction and from what I can see the theming looks brilliant! Also, mustang looks really smooth and has some good colour choices.

Thank You!

Nice ride with a touch of Maverick in there. I don't suppose you would put the track only up for download would you?

Sorry, I don't put my work up for download.

I love getting hit in the head with a tree...

Great coaster and great park!

Don't we all haha.

Bootleg opened officially today.

The surrounding area was very well themed.

See, theming! The barrels help portray the moonshine brewery aspect.

A new restaurant was built in the land as well, they got some tasty BBQ.

They got some fancy lockers to store your stuff before you ride.

Sadly I was hearing mixed reviews.

The ride was pretty rough for a new coaster.

I heard one guy say that Bootleg felt like a boot to the head.

I thought the launch and the theming was great though. But it was a rough ride, especially for a brand new coaster.

Bootleg has some amazing theming, and the area around it is stunning, however I think the ride itself looks a bit "clumsy".

But it's pretty hard to make a realistic Intamin wing rider in RCT3 due to the large trains that aren't made for tight transitions, but you've probably done the best that is possible to do with that CTR so well done

This park can easily give Hershey's Hawaiian Escape and Chareslton Gardens/SFSC a run for it's money...

Here I am thinking I'm good. I totally suck compared to you, I don't even know where to get all of the CTR for the coasters in this park....