TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

A question for TPR

The Lord

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We only block people who make stupid, obnoxious, or rude comments. We don't block people for "not doing anything", so you must have done something to get yourself blocked from our channel.

Sorry, but perhaps you should think before you post next time?

You also gave me ZERO information to go off of. Who you are, what your YouTube screen name is, what video you were watching or commented on when you got blocked. We literally get thousands of comments a day on our channel. How am I supposed to have any idea who you are?

Edited by robbalvey

I very well know I haven't given details, I can pm you them. I mentioned the swarm and people got fed up of me talking about a similar ride. I wasn't trying to be obnoxious, the video is of this wing rider called x something. I like your videos and have done nothing to deserve this!

^ Is English not your first language? Let me repeat it again in big text so it will be clearer for you...

We only block people who make stupid, obnoxious, or rude comments. We don't block people for "not doing anything", so you must have done something to get yourself blocked from our channel.

You obviously did "something" to deserve this, because we don't go blocking people for no reason. If you keep arguing with me about this, I'll ban you from Theme Park Review as well.

--Robb "I can say with great confidence that I'm sure you were probably being rude and obnoxious based on this exchange." Alvey