TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT3] Six Flags Arizona

Background: I created this park, because I found out about a cool event at Six Flags Great Adventure called the War on Lines. It was when Six Flags Great Adventure put a whole punch of flat rides, children's rides, and roller coasters. I was so interested that I wanted to do the same for a Six Flags Park made by me. This is my first Six Flags park on RCT3 and my first park on TRP, so I hope you enjoy, as the years go on in this park, there is more Custom Scenery, so look out for that! Enjoy!

Flagstaff, AZ

Coordinates: 35.219188,-111.677055

NEW FOR 1999 - Six Flags Arizona is having a War On Lines by adding a new ride to every corner of the park! Including two all-new areas - Rockville USA and Mexican/Spanish War! Along with this new addition to the park there is going to be 2 new shows, Carnival of Chaos (located in the Batman Arena) and The Bandit (located in the Crack Axle Stunt Arena)! Are you ready for the biggest season yet!

March 13, 1999 - Opening Day

73 Degrees F.

Shot0335.bmp

WOW! Look at the crowds today, I can tell that there are gonna be long lines today!

Shot0316.bmp

Insanity is still testing, but I heard it should be ready to open on April 1!

Shot0349.bmp

The Tilt-A-Whirl has made a return to the park and is now called Shake, Rattle, and Roll in Rockville USA.

I know the Tilt-A-Whirl was a fan favorite, but really, look at that ridiculous line!

Shot0340.bmp

The Skyscraper [NEW FOR 1999] took the crown for the longest line in the park today! I don't know why though, because it is an up-charge attraction.

Well, before we talk about more of the rides and attractions, I just wanna talk about this construction area were the old Intamin 1st Generation Freefall Tower was before it was torn down before this season.

Shot0352.bmp

I wonder what they are gonna do with this area...... perhaps a new roller coaster for the 2000 season!

I just thought that was cool anyways, I should probably breakdown all the new things for 1999!

[MEXICAN/SPANISH WAR]

Flat Rides

Insanity - a Swinging and Spinning Ride

Rebellion - a Huss Frisbee

Octopus in the Gulf - a Monster Style Ride

Chaos - a Chance Morgan Chaos Ride

Conquistador - a Zamperla Disko

Shops/Food Stalls

War Field Funnel Cakes

Fiesta Shop

[ROCKVILLE USA]

Flat Rides

Twister - a Huss Top Spin

Rockville Flyers - a Chance Morgan Aviator

Turbo Bungy - a Up-Charge Trampoline

Shake, Rattle, and Roll - a Tilt-A-Whirl (Not New)

Shops/Resturants/Food Stalls

Rockville Pizzeria

Thunderbird Shop

Rockville Caricatures

[boardwalk]

Flat Rides

Skyscraper - a Spin Doctor Flat Ride

[Gotham City]

Flat Rides

Joker's Wildcard - an Enclosed Chance Wipeout

Shows

Gotham City: Carnival of Chaos - a All-New Stunt Show

[Confederate States of Arizona]

Flat Rides

Whiligig - a Zierer Waveswinger

[Navajo Nation]

Flat Rides

Round-Up - a Zero Gravity Ride

I wish I could take Pictures of every single thing in the park but sadly I only stayed for 3 hours and only got to go to Boardwalk, Mexican-Spanish War, and Rockville USA! The rest of the park I will go to later. I'll be back at the park next month and I'll stay from opening till' closing!

P.S. The rides that weren't open yet were Insanity and Rebellion, they will open April 1.

Edited by real_cameron

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking fairly cool so far, but...this park is rather, um, "green" for Arizona. Might want to reconsider your landscaping to fit the location you've saddled yourself with.

I see what you mean, I tried that at the early stages of the park, but it didn't look right, so I did some research on Arizona and found out there is some green in the northern parts of Arizona! So that's were this park is, I should probably state that so I don't confuse people! Thanks everyone for the great feedback, I'm looking forward to posting more updates and more parks!!

April 1, 1999

I finally went back to the park today and I just wanna say that a lot has changed and I haven't even been gone for long!

Shot0370.bmp

The Big Wheel in all its glory! It got a new paint job for 1999 to match the new Spanish theme!

Shot0366.bmp

Rebellion is now open!

Shot0378.bmp

As well as Insanity! Rebellion and Insanity are probably the best flat rides that came out of the War On Lines. In my opinion.

Six Flags Arizona Park Map (Sections of the Park).bmp

This is the in-park map posted in signs everywhere to know which section of the park you are in!

Shot0344.bmp

Greezed Lightin' has a long line today! The line was redirected to make room for Double Trouble. Also it was redirected, because it fits the new Rockville USA area.

Shot0373.bmp

Viper had almost no line, so I rode it about 5 times with my friends. (Viper is a Suspended Swinging Coaster that sway over and around Arrowhead Splashdown.)

Shot0594.bmp

Arriba Subs, I love this place because they have the best subs! They also have tacos and which are also great!

Shot0599.bmp

The entrance to Vieja California

Shot0616.bmp

These are some other places to eat! It's an entire food court, the place on the right is called the Arizona Grill which sells Barbeque Chicken and stuff like that! The place on the left is called Lakefront Hot Dogs, which is pretty straight forward. Then the place with the pink windows is a funnel cake place called Confederate Funnel Cakes! These 3 resturants make up the Confederate Food Court!

Shot0609.bmp

La Cocina is also a great place to eat because its never crowded and sells the best corn on the cob in the entire park!

Shot0613.bmp

Whirligig!

Six Flags Arizona Park Map (Rides & Attractions).bmp

LEGEND:

Circles - Rides/Attractions

Diamonds - Food/Shops/Shows

[six Flags Plaza] - Yellow

Food/Shops/Shows

1 - Six Flags Kids

2 - Six Flags Coffee Shop/Six Flags Cremary

3 - All-American Grill

4 - Six Flags Candy Shop

5 - Hats

6 - The Plaza Theatre

7 - Airbrush

[Mexican/Spanish War] - Brown

Rides/Attractions

1 - Big Wheel

2 - Insanity

3 - Chaos

4 - Conquistador

5 - Enterprise

6 - Rebellion

7 - Octopus in the Gulf

8 - Sandblasters

Food/Shops/Shows

1 - !Arriba! Subs

2 - War Field Funnel Cakes

3 - Fiesta Shop

4 - Rebellion Snacks

[Crack Axle Canyon] - Red

Rides/Attractions

1 - Tweety's Treetop Rescue

2 - Magic Carpet (Side Note: I know it doesn't fit the theme, but I could'nt find a name for it. Any suggestions.)

3 - Bugs' Vintage Cars

4 - Foghorn Leghorn's Barnyard Train

5 - Sylester's Monster Trucks

6 - Taz's Torando

Food/Shops/Shows

1 - Bugs' Country Kitchen

2 - Crack Axle Stunt Arena

3 - The Ol' Watering Hole

[Navajo Nation] - Grey

Rides/Attractions

1 - Sky Buckets

2 - Round-Up

3 - Native Games

Food/Shops/Shows

1 - Teepee Foods

2 - Navajo Gifts

[Confederate States of Arizona] - Green

Rides/Attractions

1 - Whirligig

2 - Sky Buckets

3 - El Dorado

Food/Shops/Shows

1 - The Confectionary

2 - The Confederate Food Court

3 - The Border Line

[Vieja California] - Pink

Rides/Attractions

1 - The Condor

2 - Batalla Laser

Food/Shops/Shows

1 - The Villa Ice Cream

2 - Garden Sweets

3 - El Mercado

4 - La Cocina

[Gotham City] - Purple

Rides/Attractions

1 - Sky Coaster

2 - Joker's Wildcard

3 - The Freeze Ray

Food/Shops/Shows

1 - Batman Stunt Arena

2 - Gotham City Food Factory

[boardwalk] - Blue

Rides/Attractions

1 - Skyscraper (Additional Fee)

2 - Double Trouble

Food/Shops/Shows

1 - Boardwalk Dogs

2 - Rockwall

3 - Balloons

4 - Shockwave Candy Shop & Kiosk

5 - Smoothies & Stuff

[Rockville USA] - Orange

Rides/Attractions

1 - Turbo Bungy (Additional Fee)

2 - Twister

3 - Shake, Rattle, & Roll

4 - Rockville Flyers

Food/Shops/Shows

1 - Rockville Pizzeria

2 - Rockville Caricatures

3 - Thunderbird Store

Shot0375.bmp

Path leading to Viper!

Shot0608.bmp

The Villa Ice Cream, the most beautiful ice cream place in the park because it is in the most beautiful section of the park, Vieja California!

Edited by real_cameron

October 1, 1999

It has been a long time since I last visited the park and since then they have 2 announcements for something new for 2000! First is a brand new water park named Hurricane Harbor which will not be part of the park, but a seperate admission park (Hurricane Harbor will never be shown in the Six Flags Arizona park topic). Also a McDonald's resturant located in Six Flags Plaza across from Airbrush. Nothing really big for the theme park itself this year. So this will be my last visit till' 2001. Hopefully they have something big planned for the park in 2001!

Shot0371.bmp

Batman: The Escape ran great all season!

Shot0628.bmp

The Condor has great scenery!

Shot0631.bmp

Heading to Rockville USA!

Shot0367.bmp

Twister's entrance!

Shot0528.bmp

Octopus in the Gulf

Shot0324.bmp

Batman: The Escape at night

Shot0381.bmp

Viper and Arrowhead Splashdown!

Shot0437.bmp

Shockwave at night! Haha, look at there faces!

• 2 weeks later...

(Sorry, since I am new to this forum thing, I got in trouble with the one photo posting so I'm kinda behind, but I'm catching up)

December 19, 2000

NEW FOR 2001 IS X-TREME ALLEY! A NEW AREA INCLUDING 2 SHOPS AND 2 NEW ROLLER COASTER!!

ATTITUDES - A new clothing shop with the trendyist clothes for teenagers!

X-TREME PHOTOS - A new photo shop for the two new coasters Nitro and Stunt Fall, also nice Nitro and Stunt Fall merchandise!

1363011711_STUNTFALL.png.cec590736775829d0b51cf71a36730bf.png

Stunt Fall - Dare to take on a phenomenon? Brave the all-new suspeneded, boomerang coaster, Stunt Fall. After plunging 178ft, flying head-over-heels through a giant boomerang turn and over the outside of a vertical loop. Then do it all again! Backwards!

(Taken from Six Flags Great America's 2001 Brochure)

1129063533_NitroPromo-SixFlagsArizona.thumb.png.e1b4898f95305e136c63207f329a722b.png

Nitro - A new giant mega coaster has hit the scene!

a 210ft. coaster with tons of airtime and great speed!

Love the park and Stunt Fall. Can we see pictures of all the roller coasters?

THANKS! And I'm lovin' your park Six Flags Over Wisconsin too! Maybe we can do a attraction which both of our parks get at the same time, that would be cool! Message me!

January 13, 2001

Back in November they didn't post any pictures til' the announcement now they are starting to post the pictures of when Sylvester's Monster Trucks was getting demolished. Also some recent pictures. From what I see I'm thinking Stunt Fall has not gone vertical yet.

Shot0403.bmp

This is where Nitro's station and queue will go! To bad a lot of little kids are gonna miss that ride.... (Taken November 23, 2000)

Shot0406.bmp

A picture recently taken on January 10, 2001! The lift and track is finished!

Shot0477.bmp

A shot of Nitro taken from The Confederate States of Arizona Bridge! From the looks of this picture, it looks like they are almost finished with the ride!

Comment deleted for being condescending and quite frankly elitist and cruel.- R.D.- Games Forum Management Team

EDIT: I think you need to turn up your graphics a bit before posting more updates I can’t get a clear picture of what is happening in you park. Just some advice . (Is that better? Did not mean to come across as so "elitist and cruel")

Edited by jakecallan

In the second picture, your supports are floating. I would connect them to the coaster. Otherwise, this park has potential, but your graphics card must be terrible. That's how it looks in the pictures, at least. Good Luck!

In the second picture, your supports are floating. I would connect them to the coaster. Otherwise, this park has potential, but your graphics card must be terrible. That's how it looks in the pictures, at least. Good Luck!

I figured it out, my LOD settings were really low! I raised them now and from 2004 on all the pictures will be great, but since I have already made it to 2004 in the park, you'll have to wait....