TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT2] Theme Park Review Park.

Okay so I know there was a team park on here recently, that never seemed to take off though so I am going to try and make this one work.

Here we have our park:

Here is what I have done to it so far:

I have hacked the build your own Six Flags scenario and started to build on it, the person who wants to build in it next has to post a comment saying currently building and what section you are building in (it must be in order). You then have 24 hours to build their section, and then you have to upload the park onto the exchange with your completed section and edit your comment with pictures of your section and a link to the new file.

The Rules:

-Make sure you do not delete anyone else’s section or any part of their section!

-You have 24 hours to complete your section.

-Please put effort into your section, don’t just place a ride and say it is done. Add some buildings and trees to make it look nice. If I feel a section has hardly any effort put into it i will delete it as i want this park to look good.

-Try to stick to 1 or 2 rollercoaster’s in your section, dont be silly and add 10.

-Try to build within the red lines

-Hacks are allowed as long as it does not affect anyone else’s section.

-The Minture Railway must go through your section (except section 8) and must have a station if you are in section 2,4 or 6.

-Remember to have fun!

Here is the download: http://themeparkreview.com/game_exchange/track.php?id=2655

Good Luck, Jake

Edited by jakecallan

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that the railway rule has got one minor flaw to it, and that's for the person who design area number 8. I guess that person dont have to have the railway in his/her section right. And also there's a small problem with having one station in every area, because the game only allows 5 stations or so on one ride.

So, essentially, this is the same as the other team park running on the forum, just with more organization?

I actually participated in a team park on this map back in the days when the Atari community was still thriving. It was almost identical, except for the lakefront, which was divided up into sections as well.

I'd join this, but I have a nasty habit of killing these things by taking a bloody age to finish them.

You do not need to join! just download the park and build in a section, make sure you put a comment saying your working on it then you have 24 hours then you need to re-upload it, then it moves on to who ever wants to build next, its like first come first serve basically.

You do know that will branch into people colliding with their download uploads and what not.

How?

When a person is building they posts saying they are currently working, this means that no one else can work on it. Once they have finished they re-upload it ready for the next person who wants to have a go to download it and work on it.

Jake

Does anyone want to get this project started? I mean it would be great if we could get some people to take part we could make a really good RCT 2 park. All you need to do is download the file (link is in the 1st post) and start building, let us know that your building in the park so we dont have two pople building in the same section or at the same time.

Cheers, Jake

^I did download the file and do some work on Zone 2. Should I upload the new file to the game exchange? I could post some pictures of the progress I made, but the main factors were Terminal Velocity (Intamin Junior Hyper) and Woodchip (kiddie wood coaster).

^I did download the file and do some work on Zone 2. Should I upload the new file to the game exchange? I could post some pictures of the progress I made, but the main factors were Terminal Velocity (Intamin Junior Hyper) and Woodchip (kiddie wood coaster).

Thats great! post some pictures of your progress and re-upload the park with your section!

So this wont be one giant park? Or do you have a way to put all the pieces toghether in the end?

If its allright by everyone. I'd take a little more than 24 hours and will submit my part at the end of this weekend.

If that's allright I'll go ahead and occupy place 3