TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hanno's picture of the day

Great ride. Amazed it didn't melt due to the heat the one time I visited this park.

dt

Yes, it can get pretty nasty in the St. Louis area in the summertime. They should welcome a visit from Mr. Freeze in August.

Great ride. Amazed it didn't melt due to the heat the one time I visited this park.

dt

Yes, it can get pretty nasty in the St. Louis area in the summertime. They should welcome a visit from Mr. Freeze in August.

I was actually very comfortable out during the TPR visit last year, which was a welcome change from the sweltering heat in Texas. Mr Freeze is definitely a great ride.

dt

I was actually very comfortable out during the TPR visit last year, which was a welcome change from the sweltering heat in Texas. Mr Freeze is definitely a great ride.

^That was extremely rare for that time of year. Typically STL is just as hot and humid as our Texas portion of the trip was. The Midwest had a very mild summer last year.