TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

School Help (Research for paper and speech)

How do you like to travel? (Domestically) (for vacation and long distance commute)  

2 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like to travel? (Domestically) (for vacation and long distance commute)

• Amtrak (and other "state" trains)
    • Airline (such as US Air, Delta, etc)
    • Buses (such as Greyhound)
    • Drive (I would really like a non-drive answer if possible)

I know a lot of people here travel around the country and even the world, so it would seem that TPR would be a great place for a little questionnaire and maybe a little bit on why. I am preparing for a persuasive speech in my COM 231 (Public Speaking ) and writing a Argument Paper in ENG 111 for my classes at CPCC (Central Piedmont Community College). The topic I have choose for both assignments is Amtrak or more extensively Inner-City Rail. For the purpose of these I would like to focus more on travel that doesn't involve going across the ocean. Also if anyone has an opinion on Amtrak or personally I would love to have it to be able to reference in parts of my speech and paper. I really wish I would have thought of asking TPR this sooner but it is what it is. I would like to thank anyone who responds to my questions and any feedback in advance.

Edit: Also I would like to know a little about experiences compared to using the airlines vs rail? and if anyone has used rail in other countries other than the US what was your experience... such as being on schedule, staff, ride comfort, station aminities, and other stuff.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic