TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

First "Zipline" Roller Coaster to open in the US

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for digging a bit deeper, Larry--$85 doesn't sound so bad for 2 1/2 hours of ziplining.

To me, $85 still sounds quite steep. When you think of how many park admissions cost less than $85, I find it hard to convince myself to spend the money for 2 1/2 hours of fun. It looks really wild, and I dare call it a credit, but I just couldn't justify the price. Kind of like the waterpark at Atlantis in the Bahamas if you're not a hotel guest. A cool experience if you can somehow get in for free or at a greatly discounted rate... or if you are rolling in dough and money is not an option.

• 2 years later...

I'm not one to usually bump dead threads, but my son is considering going to the summer camp at this location, and we are taking him there to look at the camp soon.

Has anyone done it yet since it's within an hour or so from the parks?

If so, think it would be worth it to book a ride while showing him the camp area?

^I'd be interested to hear as well. From the few people I know who've done this they say it's too far away and you can only have fun a couple of months a year when it isn't too hot or humid or buggy. I would make sure there are a lot of Indoor Air Conditioned buildings before I sent my kid there during the summer.

We live in South Florida- which is even worse with the humidity and heat!

From the Camp site, it looks like most activities are outdoors....

But for a sleep away camp, maybe it could be fun.

(BTW- the Zip line Experience is $79 and has to be booked in advance)