TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT2] Six Flags Lucifer Lake

Hello all, I thought I would post some pictures on this park I just started. It's in the 'Build Your Own Six Flags Park" scenario. Thoughts on a name would be greatly appreciated. Sorry that all the screens are unfinished, I will post finished screens ASAP.

Here is the Park entrance. We welcome people from around the world!

Here are the supports for the parks Corkscrew coaster "Revolution!"

Here we have Revolution's Station, and two turn arounds from the parks classic woodie, "Shooting Star".

Here is the park's newest coaster "XLR8" which launches passengers from 0 to 68mph in 2 seconds! *CAUTION!* It can fall backwards!

Finally we have "Hurricane" the park's floorless coaster which includes 6 inversions.

I hope you all enjoyed these screens. Again I am sorry that none of them were finished. I shall bring up another update in the next few days! Peace!

Edited by SuicideCarz

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It looks wonderful!

My only complaint is Shooting Star's station. It seems so odd for a coaster that looks to be built in the 50's-70's.

All of your stations in this park seem to be very open air, try closing them up a bit. The more recent coasters should have the more modern, open air stations. The older ones should be a little more closed off to give that older feeling.

I hope this helps! Your park is looking great so far.

I really like that second to last picture. I'm not to sure on the other two stations trackitecture to be honest they seem a bit to samey. Maybe have on flat trackitecture instead of in a wave like you have them both.

You have the basics down (that screen shows pretty nice composition with exception ot he huge peice of gray pathing) just need to refine your style.

Cheers

89James89

I meant to comment on this but forgot.

^^Hornet looks great. I would say that straight section after the Immelmann needs something and fix that turn after the 2 corkscrews, just doesn't look right.

^I've never though of a dueling bobsled but you pulled it off really well. Try not to use brakes except for at the brake run, just throws off the look of the track. Vary your tree usage and maybe add something to make that brick chimney look better. Great station and supports. Looking forward to more.

^^^Hornet is really nice, but I don't like the turn to the brakes. Maybe have the first corkscrew go the other way and work it from there? And remove the drop to the MCBR, have the turn up to it be a large spiral, then two small ones.

^Looks really great. Love the glass and the chimney. Would look nice with a little more elevations and snow. And for the footers, use the curved blocks.

• 2 weeks later...

Mini Update

Here's a picture of the entrance. It has a wide variety of shops and stores, food and souvenirs. All that good stuff.

Downtown we have Shooting Star, and a few more buildings.

Finally, we have "Phantom" but don't be fooled by its creepy, silent, ghostly name, this coaster ROARS through twists and turns.

Enjoy!

Both Phantom and Shooting Star look really good. And your architecture, as always, is fantastic. But, in that first pic with the building that has 4 brown columns and yellow glass, just doesn't look great. Also, add some foliage and different land textures to Shooting Star in between the track. Very good work, sir.

I love how realistic the Coaster trains are in the old RCT games compared to RCT3, especially the impulse coaster!

On the other hand, I really like the park you have here! What you do shows you care.

Edited by QueerRudie

Both Phantom and Shooting Star look really good. And your architecture, as always, is fantastic. But, in that first pic with the building that has 4 brown columns and yellow glass, just doesn't look great. Also, add some foliage and different land textures to Shooting Star in between the track. Very good work, sir.

I agree with this. I get what you are going for with that building, but it needs work.

• 2 weeks later...