TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Travel Channel Looking for Roller Coaster Enthusiasts!

Hey there! Do you love roller coasters and want to be on TV? Great! We need roller coaster enthusiasts to fill the seats at Sea World Orlando and Knotts Berry Farms in Buena Park, CA!

Sea World Orlando, Florida (Kraken and Manta)

Thursday-Friday 4/5-4/6 7am-10am

Knotts Berry Farms, Buena Park, CA (Xcelorator)

Friday 4/6 7am-9am

If you are interested and willing to sign an on-camera release form, please email acotrell@indigofilms.com for more details.

Hope to see you there!

Ali

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY! Just got Robb's email and sent my info! I would suggest doing the same as his email had a little more information, but I am very much looking forward to this if I am selected! Anyone wanna hang out afterwords at Knott's? If not I will probably just stay in the park til around noon riding whatever I am able to.

I haven't gotten anything back from Jennifer yet. I emailed this guy as well because I decided it could not hurt. Hopefully me and TPR's newest member(chattychathi) get selected. I love going to these things and she hasn't been to the park in 11 years! Crossing my fingers!

YAY I got my email from Jennifer I am soo excited!!! tomorrow morning is going to be awesome!!!! I cannot wait!!! Knotts Berry Farm here I come

No email yet , I did respond within 10min of receiving the email. Hopefully, She will respond soooon

I'll be @ Seaworld Orlando tomorrow for the shoot. We are riding Manta. If nothing else, it will be nice to get some rides in before they let the general public in. I expect the park to be busy with it being Spring Break, plus Friday and Easter weekend. I'll take some pics while there tomorrow and post them if it's allowed (I know in some cases they request you wait until the show has aired, etc.).

I a sort of confused about this. I got an email back from indigo Films saying i was in, but got nothing back from Jennifer. Anyone know anything more?

Not that I know of, I got an email from Indigo Films as well and to just show up from the check in. That's all I know, I'm just hoping that I get in so I don't waste the gas. Gas prices suck right now.