TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six flags Tennessee Adventure [RCT3]

Hello, this is my first park that I've posted on TPR. Now I don't really have much C.S but I think you can still make a great park without it. Now this is not my best park but I thought it would be a good park to start off with. Now I've been influenced by Dollywood and SFSL to create this park. Please tell me how I can improve and what you would see in the park. And on the rides, any feedback its greatly appreciated. But please enjoy ....

rsz_shot0001.bmp

Welcome to Six flags Tennessee Adventure

rsz_shot0006.bmp

One of our best thrill rides... AIR

rsz_shot0007.bmp

Our first roller coaster Backwoods trail blazer

rsz_shot0008.bmp

Money shot of blackwood

rsz_shot0009.bmp

Through the trees..

rsz_shot0011.bmp

Take a look at everyone's favorite Drop tower

rsz_shot0013.bmp

The worlds only topple tower

rsz_shot0014.bmp

Mr freeze ..The worlds coldest coaster

rsz_shot0016.bmp

Another Mr freeze money shot

rsz_shot0017.bmp

In the distance you can see Soar the world tallest, fastest, longest Floorless coaster...

rsz_shot0018.bmp

Speed: 72 Mph, Length: 4780 Ft, Height: 188 Ft, Inversions: 5

rsz_shot0020.bmp

rsz_shot0021.bmp

Entrance to Our Intamin wooden roller coaster El Toro

rsz_shot0022.bmp

Overview of El Toro

rsz_shot0023.bmp

rsz_shot0024.bmp

Full of airtime

rsz_shot0025.bmp

twisty

rsz_shot0026.bmp

rsz_shot0027.bmp

El Toro also features a wooden loop

rsz_shot0028.bmp

Another popular thrill ride

rsz_shot0029.bmp

Our spinning wild mouse Wild cat

rsz_shot0030.bmprsz_shot0031.bmprsz_shot0033.bmprsz_shot0034.bmp

Here is our flying B&M coaster ..Locus a flying bat out of hell !!!

rsz_shot0036.bmprsz_shot0038.bmprsz_shot0039.bmp

Locus also features an underground station

rsz_shot0041.bmp

Coming soon... Nike- God of speed a Intamin mega coaster

rsz_shot0042.bmp

A final Picture of Six flags Tennessee Adventure

So, please comment and tell me what you think. Or give any feedback on the rides. And what would you like to see in the future at Six flags Tennessee Adventure. Overall, please let me know how can I improve my park !!!

-Kris

Edited by sfgam#1

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a good start, but there are a couple small details you need to be aware of:

1: LOOPS...Again, what's so hard to people to understand that wooden coasters never need inversions. I don't care if there is only one loop, there should be NONE! Loops + wooden coasters = PAIN and DEATH!!!

2: Use the David Walsh cheat to get rid of the GUI. Type in the name of a peep David Walsh and press ctrl u. That will make your pictures more professional like.

It's a good start, but there are a couple small details you need to be aware of:

1: LOOPS...Again, what's so hard to people to understand that wooden coasters never need inversions. I don't care if there is only one loop, there should be NONE! Loops + wooden coasters = PAIN and DEATH!!!

2: Use the David Walsh cheat to get rid of the GUI. Type in the name of a peep David Walsh and press ctrl u. That will make your pictures more professional like.

At least I took the loops out of American Thunder.

I like it. I really do. This is better than anything that I could do in RCT3.

Also, SOB's loop was removed because of the accident but it wasn't the actual issue. The heavier trains where to blame for the accident (along with design issues) not the loop. Granted they used the heavier trains for the loop... And that was what? Twelve years ago? I would bet that someone would be able to safely integrate a loop into a wooden coaster.

All in all, love the park and I can't wait for the Intamin. Keep up the good work!

I like it. I really do. This is better than anything that I could do in RCT3.

Also, SOB's loop was removed because of the accident but it wasn't the actual issue. The heavier trains where to blame for the accident (along with design issues) not the loop. Granted they used the heavier trains for the loop... And that was what? Twelve years ago? I would bet that someone would be able to safely integrate a loop into a wooden coaster.

All in all, love the park and I can't wait for the Intamin. Keep up the good work!

Yeah, there has been rumors that Rocky Mountain is making trains that allow inversions on wooden coasters.

Eh, loops are fine as long as they are well executed...

I like this park, but there's a few glaring problems I'm seeing that majorly affect how I look at it.

First off is the trees. It's a little late now, but whenever you do a park of this size, save a mixed palatte of trees and ground shrubs that are about 15 X 15 squares. Then just use this palatte to fill up you park with a nice variety of trees and make it look similar, but not just one or tree varieties spammed to no end, which is what I'm seeing here.

Second thing is the overall atmosphere. While you've established all your attractions, they seem to be quite rough around the edges. When one looks at the park screens, they should be astetically pleasing. That doesn't mean you have to pour hours and hours into detail, but polishing attractions off can help bring a park together.

I will say I very much enjoyed the coaster interaction between your wooden coaster and the B&M. That sort of overlapping isn't seen very often in-game.

Thanks for your comment!!! And the reason why I did the trees like that was because I wanted the atmosphere to feel like a forest. And a lot of forest have the same trees that's all. But now I'm working on Nike and I'll try to mix it up a little!

P.S Did you forget this is a Six Flags Park LOL !!!

Edited by sfgam#1

I need your guys opinion on something !!!

rsz_shot0047.bmp

The station

rsz_shot0048.bmp

Inside the station

rsz_shot0049.bmp

Now this is what I need your help on !!!! Which is better the 2 fighting people or ....

rsz_shot0050.bmp

Or the two fire lamps

Or nether ???? And please tell me what do you think of the station!

EDIT: That David Walsh cheat doesn't work with me ....I don't know what I'm doing wrong

Agreed with the torches. I also think you'd benefit from some terrain painting. Not everything is going to be the same colour green espicially with such dense woodland. Maybe try the mottles green and mud under the trees and save the greens for where the light can get to the ground. Also you need to shrubbery in the way of ground level foliage which would help make it seem more like a actual forest.

The Station could probably be with being a bit smaller so it doesnt seem so blocky. Either that or add a a few lower level partson the outside so its not just one cube.

I think that made sense.

Cheers

89James89