TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

East Coast Bash! Aug 4th & 5th - Kings Dominion & BGW

Will you be attending East Coast Bash?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be attending East Coast Bash?

• YES!

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh boo! Just found out I'll be at Kings Dominion on the 4th, but I won't have tickets for East Coast Bash! Not sure how the trips work but it'd be neat to somehow be a part of the whole thing, since I've never been at one.

Edited by grrt

I will attend each day as a proverbial single-rider. I am open to meeting up with other single-riders who have Fast Lane and Quick Queue either day.

I will also be attending each day as a single rider and also have a Fast Lane and Quick Queue both days. We should meet up if you want. This will be my first TPR excursion and I was worried about meeting people and finding other single riders, but looks like I don't have to worry anymore!

SOOO looking forward to this!! Anyone who is flying solo and worried about meeting people - don't worry! If anything - come find me. I'll be with friends from previous TPR Trips, but I love to meet new people and I've never met a stranger!!

My avatar is my picture and I'll be with the catty and lauging group. We're hard to miss!!

David

I can't wait to see you David!

I was worried about meeting people and finding other single riders, but looks like I don't have to worry anymore!

Indeed. Though I was also curious if there's a meet up before hand, like any way of finding out who some people are.

Getting more stoked by the day

For those not used to East Coast weather, be sure to bring a thin rain coat or poncho. I checked the forecast for the weekend and both days say that thunderstorms are possible in the afternoon to the evening.

GAH!

Not a surprise...it's been rainy every day for -ing months now haha

If one pops up though should be a quickie.

Sadly I'll have to leave early...between 8 and 9. Need to be in PA on Sunday for a friend's wedding. This weekend is insane.

Still that'll be 11 or 12 hours of the park, plus the morning ERT so a fine enough day in my book!